Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Paterno of Penn State University FIRED

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    Joe Paterno is a POS. All of the people who knew about the molestation and didn't report it to the police are a POS. Basically they sacrificed little boys for the reputation of the school and the reputation of the people involved. Clear cases of child molestation should result in the death penalty for the offender.

Joe Paterno is a coward despite what he has accomplished in the game of football......at heart he is a coward.
    Just read what Franco Harris said on CBS sportsline, and he claims Paterno followed legal procedure of the University, so I went and looked it up, and this is what i found.

Final Responsibility of the Board. The Board of Trustees is the final
    repository of all legal responsibility and authority to govern the University,
    under the Corporation Code of Pennsylvania. It can delegate but it
    cannot abandon this responsibility and authority. The Board has the
    responsibility and duty to direct all organizations and persons
    participating in governing the University, whether such participation be
    in the establishment of policies, rules, and regulations, or in the
    administration of such policies, rules, and regulations. In order to
    perform this responsibility and duty, and consistent with the Charter, the
    Board of Trustees hereby directs that governing of the University
    henceforth be conducted in accordance with the following general plan
    of organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
      Just read what Franco Harris said on CBS sportsline, and he claims Paterno followed legal procedure of the University, so I went and looked it up, and this is what i found.

of organization.

Thats real nice......meanwhile little boys are getting F'd in the shower. Joe Paterno should have contacted the police but that wouldn't look good for the university or the sports program. Thats very clear. Think Mr Paterno would let one of his grandchildren have a play date with the guy? I think not but he didn't mind other children being victimized. Joe paterno and the rest involved are highly educated people and had the power and influence to stop this from happening but decided to turn a blind eye.......at the expense of children.

Its a cover up and Joe paterno is up to his eyeballs in it.
      Last edited by TheMaster; 11-11-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Thats real nice......meanwhile little boys are getting F'd in the shower. Joe Paterno should have contacted the police but that wouldn't look good for the university or the sports program. Thats very clear. Think Mr Paterno would let one of his grandchildren have a play date with the guy? I think not but he didn't mind other children being victimized. Joe paterno and the rest involved are highly educated people and had the power and influence to stop this from happening but decided to turn a blind eye.......at the expense of children.
        B.O.T. rules is stopping McQueary from talking right now...and that's ticking a lot of people off. Everyone wants a piece of him right now.

Comment

B.O.T. rules is stopping McQueary from talking right now...and that's ticking a lot of people off. Everyone wants a piece of him right now.
          There is no excuse for allowing children to be molested. Period. I dont care what organization it involves and what their rules are. Sounds to me the FBI needs to get involved.

Comment

Here are a few quotes ripped from ABC news and the associated press.
            .................................................. .................................................. ...

"I have been incredibly blessed to spend my entire career working with people I love," he said in his written statement following his dismissal. "I am grateful beyond words to all of the coaches, players and staff who have been a part of this program. And to all of our fans and supporters, my family and I will be forever in your debt."

"Right now, I'm not the football coach, and that's something I have to get used to," Paterno said, according to The Associated Press.

"I am disappointed with the board of trustees' decision, but I have to accept it," he said in a statement. "A tragedy occurred, and we all have to have patience to let the legal process proceed. I appreciate the outpouring of support but want to emphasize that everyone should remain calm and please respect the university, its property and all that we value."
            .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

He really sounds sorry for the victims in this......his family and himself. He says have patience and let the legal system work...........too bad the coward didn't think like that 15 years ago and maybe he would still have a good name.....but then Penn State would have a blemish and after all he probably thinks HE is Penn State so whats the difference.

Now I would like to share a few quotes below taken from Joe Paterno over the years. Very interesting.
            .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

"Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things.”

“There are many people, particularly in sports, who think that success and excellence are the same thing. They are not the same thing. Excellence is something that is lasting and dependable and largely within a person's control. In contrast, success is perishable and is often outside our control. If you strive for excellence, you will probably be successful eventually. People who put excellence in the first place have the patience to end up with success. An additional burden for the victim of the success mentality is that he is threatened by the success of others and he resents real excellence. In contrast, the person that is fascinated by quality is excited when he sees it in others.”

“Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good.”

“Act like you expect to get into the end zone.”

“Publicity is like poison. It doesn't hurt unless you swallow it.”
            .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

Comment

I am a high school teacher. My primary job is to insure the safety and well being of children....Period. Paterno et.al. are self serving scumbags and they are responsible.
              sigpic

Comment

of organization.
                Flux, I just checked my Pocket Copies of the Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Constitution and no where in there did it mention that PENN State was sovereign Nation. Since both Federal and State laws were broken the BOT has zip say so, on any of this. Crimes were committed. The minute no one went to the police and reported the crime more crimes were committed. The University has no jurisdiction over the matter other then to fire people. There is no such thing as University Court that prosecutes criminal actions.

All put money down right now that as the weeks go by your going to see a lot of people get arrested. Alumni, Employees of the University past and present, all bet even some old BOT were in on the cover up. Since this crime is so heinous you watch how fast everyone starts turning on each other because no one wants to be directly connected.
                Last edited by Watersurgeon; 11-11-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
                  Flux, I just checked my Pocket Copies of the Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Constitution and no where in there did it mention that PENN State was sovereign Nation. Since both Federal and State laws were broken the BOT has zip say so an any of this.
                  Not saying I disagree, but legal matters are keeping McQueary from talking, and it's been reported federal authorities will get involved.

I'm willing to bet at least 30 people are going to go down for this...if not more.

Comment

There is no excuse for allowing children to be molested. Period.
                    Agreed, a shame the original D.A. in the first case dropped criminal charges against Sandusky after having sufficient evidence against him.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      I am a high school teacher. My primary job is to insure the safety and well being of children....Period. Paterno et.al. are self serving scumbags and they are responsible.
                      A shame the high school in the grand jury report is going to feel some legal pain as well...guess they didn't get the proper training you did.

Comment

Here is a great read on a substantial amount of facts written by Sara Gannin of the Penn, Patriot News.

A Patriot-News Special Report: Who knew what about Jerry Sandusky? There were many missed chances to investigate as early as 1995 | PennLive.com

What makes the read so disturbing is the fact that Patreno when told by McQueary what was going on decided to take 10 days before he met with the Atheletic Director to report it. WTF was he thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
                          Here is a great read on a substantial amount of facts written by Sara Gannin of the Penn, Patriot News.

A Patriot-News Special Report: Who knew what about Jerry Sandusky? There were many missed chances to investigate as early as 1995 | PennLive.com

What makes the read so disturbing is the fact that Patreno when told by McQueary what was going on decided to take 10 days before he met with the Atheletic Director to report it. WTF was he thinking.
                          He was clearly thinking of himself and the University.....which he considers his. Sandusky probably has dirt on the University and Joepop so they negotiated an agreement over those 10 days.

Why else wouldn't you call the police and be done with the sick bastard?
                          Last edited by TheMaster; 11-11-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Agreed, a shame the original D.A. in the first case dropped criminal charges against Sandusky after having sufficient evidence against him.
                            Yeah it sure is but he "went missing". Maybe he was paid off then was killed or killed himself.....IDK but he was declared dead a few months ago. maybe he was smart enough to know all of this would eventually come out and decided to assume another I.D.

I think the surface has been scratched and there is plenty more to follow.

How many high profile D.A.'s go missing in the U.S?

Comment

Yeah it sure is but he "went missing". Maybe he was paid off then was killed or killed himself.....IDK but he was declared dead a few months ago. maybe he was smart enough to know all of this would eventually come out and decided to assume another I.D.

I think the surface has been scratched and there is plenty more to follow.

How many high profile D.A.'s go missing in the U.S?
                              I just re-read the entire 23 page report, and some law enforcement will be going down the tubes as well, when this is all said and done. Way too many people involved here, but the brunt of it will come down on PSU and the B.O.T. & President.

Comment

Not saying I disagree, but legal matters are keeping McQueary from talking, and it's been reported federal authorities will get involved.

I'm willing to bet at least 30 people are going to go down for this...if not more.
                                The only legal thing I could even conjure up would be a GAG order he signed with the University years ago. Accept one problem with that. You can't sign a GAG order to protect others when a crime has been committed.

Comment

Working...
                                X