Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Paterno of Penn State University FIRED

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
    The only legal thing I could even conjure up would be a GAG order he signed with the University years ago. Accept one problem with that. You can't sign a GAG order to protect others when a crime has been committed.
    Many posts back in this thread, the guy who originally broke this story was on sports talk radio yesterday, and he said PSU doesn't want to fire him because they can't stop him from talking if they do.

I have CBS sportsline as my homepage for my imac, and every time I log on or refresh the page, something new is being reported, and I can't keep up. Now McQueary is done coaching at PSU and is on Admin paid leave, and is currently in protective custody. Plus Joe Pa lawyered up and is chomping at the bit to tell his side of the story.
    Last edited by Flux; 11-11-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Ray Gricar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
        Until you posted that, I didn't realized I watched his story on the ID channel a few months ago. I definitely heard his name over the past 72 hours, but never connected the dots.

They did find his laptop in the river. If it ever comes back on the ID channel..it was worth the time to watch it.
        Last edited by Flux; 11-11-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I truly believe by the time this is all out in the open, and people keep turning stones, all these situations are going to point to a massive coverup, which we already know.

It is way far deeper than what anyone outside of it thinks. This was clearly a don't ask, don't tell situation that even the law enforcement had even been a part of.

People were being bought off, paid away in this matter. Even the victims.

There is even a possibility that this could uncover other fires involving these types of acts, at other schools.... with people knowing the severity and media explosion it can create. Don't think that it can happen to only one school/university.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
            I truly believe by the time this is all out in the open, and people keep turning stones, all these situations are going to point to a massive coverup, which we already know.

It is way far deeper than what anyone outside of it thinks. This was clearly a don't ask, don't tell situation that even the law enforcement had even been a part of.

People were being bought off, paid away in this matter. Even the victims.

There is even a possibility that this could uncover other fires involving these types of acts, at other schools.... with people knowing the severity and media explosion it can create. Don't think that it can happen to only one school/university.
            As far as Ray Gricar is concerned, on the ID channel supposedly an eye witness saw him and another woman in the store right across the street from where the car was found.

Could this possibly be the biggest cover-up this country has ever seen? I'm sure there are Government cover-ups all the time, but as I sit here trying to think about the past...I think this will be close to the top.

Comment

That interview with Sandusky last night was certainly creepy! What a sick bastage...he claims he horse played naked with naked kids in the shower and his penis may have touched one now and then on the leg but nothing sexual was intended. Who in the hell would ever do that. If a normal person would be accused of such behavior they would be screaming to high heaven about proving their innocence...this guy thinks he can manipulate everyone with the same type of behavior that let him molest those children.

Comment

Sandusky's lawyer said he believed he was innocent and just acting like a jock. I wonder if the lawyer would let his ten yoear old son sleep over dandusky's house and shower with him? Pack of liars.

Comment

Diid you guys hear that supposedly McQueary DID confront Sandusky when he caught them in the shower? I didn't get to hear the whole story, but I don't believe a word Sandusky is spewing. The guy is a sick person who doesn't deserve to draw fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                    Diid you guys hear that supposedly McQueary DID confront Sandusky when he caught them in the shower? I didn't get to hear the whole story, but I don't believe a word Sandusky is spewing. The guy is a sick person who doesn't deserve to draw fresh air.
                    Flux, this story got attention because of who these people are and the money involved. You could probably multiply his crimes by ten thousand in number and several time in severity across our country. My point is that not enough is being done to punish, and prosecute the offenders or protect the children. Pedophiles should never be released back into society once they hurt a child. That's my opinion.

Comment

They said on the radio today that Paterno has a highly curable form of lung cancer..........what a shame........the curable part that is
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X