X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid dashboard broken?

I'm trying to register a new battery and I get an error message informing me
    that "the e-mail address is already taken"
    I'm unable to register or send customer service a message
    what's up? I have not changed my E-mail address etc.
    I even logged off and back on to ensure there weren't any errors.

Also.....
    Recently I called customer service to asked why certain items did not get changed up to LSA coverage.
    I indicated they received the proper documentation as I have the signature of the receiving person.
    We exchanged information and shortly afterwards I received a postal letter informing me all is properly adjusted
    and LSA is documented......However my dashboard does not reflect this!

Cactus Man

Re: Ridgid dashboard broken?

I just logged into mine without any trouble.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks Badger Dave, but I also can log into my dashboard and view existing
      tools. I'm just unable to add anything new! or send an e-mail from there.
      I'll call them Monday and see what's up..I'll report back then

Cactus Man

Comment

Success!
        This is a follow up to my challenge accessing my "dashboard"

First..I called customer service and within a few minutes and voice mail tag I spoke with
        a customer service representative.
        She proceeded to check my dashboard...
        Somehow I was getting an error message that my e-mail address was already in use.
        Somehow the e-mail address and dashboard were "duplicated" thus not allowing me any access.

The customer service representative made the appropriate adjustments and verified my list.
        She said this happens infrequently and has no clue how or why it happens!
        She also said wait a day or two to allow the dashboard to "catch-up"

I complimented her and thanked her..I also asked why some folks are having so much
        grief with the warranty and LSA registration...she laughed and said many do not follow
        instructions and many do not understand the LSA program and warranty process.
        She agreed that home Depot is doing a poor job of explaining how the process works.

Total time doing this was less than 10 minutes including some hold time as she worked on
        the problem.

Bottom line all is OK-DOKY

Cactus Man

Comment

Thanks for the follow up Cactus Man. Why am I not surprised about this staement?

"I also asked why some folks are having so much
          grief with the warranty and LSA registration...she laughed and said many do not follow
          instructions and many do not understand the LSA program and warranty process.
          She agreed that home Depot is doing a poor job of explaining how the process works."
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
          X