Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama: We`re here to stay

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    No problem your welcome but dont give us too much credit,if the SHTF in the world Austrailia would probably get wiped off the map in the first few days. Maybe by then we could work out our differences with the Chinese and the war wouldn't extend to the U.S. Most Americans would feel terrible.......then crack a beer and turn the game on. See ya.
    Now now master don`t get upset you know that`s not going to happen the US can never be number two it always has to be number one and seeing that the US is one of the biggest investers in Australia it wouldn`t allow Australia to fall into the wrongs hands especially Chinese you will protect me and my fellow Australians to keep the title as number one

PS
    The beach was fantastic I had a great day

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      I am taking the rest of the day off and going to the beach its 32c and its going to be great knowing we are protected by you at no extra expence

Tony
      No wounder you guys you guys need protecting only a fool would go to the beach when it was 32c outside, I wouldn't go unless it was at least 89 to 90f.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
        No wounder you guys you guys need protecting only a fool would go to the beach when it was 32c outside, I wouldn't go unless it was at least 89 to 90f.
        32 celsius is around 89-90 F and is hot hot hot and with the northerly winds from central Australia belowing well it gets vary unpleasent

Tony

Comment

Guys I thought your press was supposed to be flooding Obama's visit to our esteemed leader. I dont know what Tony is on about but I will say that the alliance between US and Aus is critical. Yes we are losing more and more of our land and assets to the foreigners. China has such wealth at present it justs walks in and rolls out the big bucks- they say every man has his price...........!!!!
          So ourJulia Gillard, the left wing who couldnt cut it in the real world, even as a solicitor, has the reigns, only temporary we all hope, and needs Obama and the US.
          I will say one tyhing about you guys and girls, I am totally overawed by your patriotism. If Aussies were similar instead of being soft tree-hugging non committing etc(cant swear here as I would love to) we would be a great nation. We cower to CHINA and others because we want their money. However China and others tell us what they will pay instead of the other way round. We fell we must bow to these people, I say stand up straight and if they dont like it stiff.

Finally saw a great cartoon in one of our papers, suggested that Julia, thats our Prime Minister at the present, was stalking Obama. It was seriously funny. This came about because Julia was all "google eyed like a little girl" over Obama. He is a good speaker but I dont know much else about him. He is yours unless you want to swap for our Julia......................!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
            Guys I thought your press was supposed to be flooding Obama's visit to our esteemed leader. I dont know what Tony is on about but I will say that the alliance between US and Aus is critical. Yes we are losing more and more of our land and assets to the foreigners. China has such wealth at present it justs walks in and rolls out the big bucks- they say every man has his price...........!!!!
            So ourJulia Gillard, the left wing who couldnt cut it in the real world, even as a solicitor, has the reigns, only temporary we all hope, and needs Obama and the US.
            I will say one tyhing about you guys and girls, I am totally overawed by your patriotism. If Aussies were similar instead of being soft tree-hugging non committing etc(cant swear here as I would love to) we would be a great nation. We cower to CHINA and others because we want their money. However China and others tell us what they will pay instead of the other way round. We fell we must bow to these people, I say stand up straight and if they dont like it stiff.

Finally saw a great cartoon in one of our papers, suggested that Julia, thats our Prime Minister at the present, was stalking Obama. It was seriously funny. This came about because Julia was all "google eyed like a little girl" over Obama. He is a good speaker but I dont know much else about him. He is yours unless you want to swap for our Julia......................!!!!
            Good post, but we need much more than a swap. Our political system and economy are broken. Fifteen trillion in debt and our legislators refuse to agree to any measures to cut spending. We have a huge illegal population and instead of addressing them in a productive way that will help them and our economy, the borders remain open and they receive medical benefits and college! We have millions of Americans out of work with no prospects on the horizon. Massive home foreclosures, credit card debt, bankruptcy and civil unrest lead me to believe this will not end well! I see communist china as our enemy but we have only ourselves to blame for our serious problems. Our borders should have been secured fifty years ago. Government spending should neve have gotten out of control and a balanced budget should have been the rule of the day. There should have been a cap on credit card debt, a cap on gov't entitlements, a cap on lawsuit awards. Our society stinks of decay from within, with murderers , sex offenders and white collar criminals benefiting from our justice system while victims suffer.

Comment

Working...
            X