X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propertyroom.com

Here is a site i heard about on the radio, propertyroom.com. It is a police property room where the goods have no identity and can't be returned to the rightful owners, so they auction them off. There are tools, jewelry, art, vehicles, you name it. All bids start at $1 and there is no reserve. I haven't bid on anything yet but it looks like fun. They site features items from police property rooms across the country. Check it out!

Re: Propertyroom.com

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
    Here is a site i heard about on the radio, propertyroom.com. It is a police property room where the goods have no identity and can't be returned to the rightful owners, so they auction them off. There are tools, jewelry, art, vehicles, you name it. All bids start at $1 and there is no reserve. I haven't bid on anything yet but it looks like fun. They site features items from police property rooms across the country. Check it out!
    I checked it out and like you said some interesting items. I would caution everyone to research the items online before making a bid. For example, in the electronics section I saw several Matsuba video cameras for bid. I was not familiar with the brand and a quick search revealed that they are about the same price brand new on Amazon. Most of the tools appeared older, but there are still deals to be made if you know your stuff and get in at the right price. I was hoping for a nice big husqvarna or stihl chainsaw but only found a couple poulans

Comment

Re: Propertyroom.com

A couple years ago a purchased a brand new Barbie for my daughter. It arrived as promised in the condition stated. I haven't been there for a while, but depending on what you're looking for, you may be able to find something good.

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Working...
      X