Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info for the President of Ridgid?

does anyone have the email address for the President of Ridgid Tools? i have a complaint about their product and i want to tell him about MY experience with his companies tools

chad

Re: Contact info for the President of Ridgid?

It's not quite that simple. The name "Ridgid" doesn't mean what you apparently believe it to mean.
    Do you want the main man at Ridge Tool?
    Or at Emerson?
    Or the head honcho of TTI North America?
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

believe it or not, the boss of ridgid does read this forum.

many of us have had the pleasure to meet him along with department heads and the actual employees that make the tools.

can't say 1 bad thing about the entire family of employees.

now if you elaborate your issue, i'm sure there will be members and even employees that will assist you in a solution to a fix.

my best guess is a cordless tool and or battery yes / no.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, I believe you when you say the president reads The Forum so if he is reading this thread... Mr. President, I respectfully submit that your cordless tool line is in grave need of a wider selection of tools. Your competition at both the high and low end offers just that, a vast array of cordless tools from which to choose. Please explain to me how Ridgid would somehow be at a disadvantage by offering the same tool for tool? You already have a great battery and lsa, what is the downside of more tools? Christmas is only a few days away, I can't think of a better gift than a nice new Ridgid cordless heavy duty 1/2" impact wrench with about 300ftlbs of torque and a cordless grinder as well. I promise to be good all year and I'll even buy a new cordless kit. Thanks. Respectfully, Little Frank

Comment

frank, you need to talk to the elf's. you know santa delivers the goods, it's the elf's that make the toys

we've had good luck with elf josh and elf brian not sure which elf you need. but i think elf wyatt can put the good word in

ho ho ho

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I did some work on Joe's house last year. He was remodeling the whole house & there was a big sign that said " Only Ridgid & Milwaukee tools to be used on this jobsite". I didn't even get a free tool to demo. Well, it's Christmas maybe he will drop one off.
            Last edited by MR.FUDD; 12-16-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.FUDD View Post
              I did some work on Joe's house last year. He was remodeling the whole house & there was a big sign that said " Only Ridgid & Milwaukee tools to be used on this jobsite". I didn't even get a free tool to demo. Well, it's Christmas maybe he will drop one off.
              Ridgid & Milwaukee are the only 2 brands I'll allow on my truck for Power tools(Milwaukee) & Plumbing tools( Ridgid).

Got my online Christmas card from Ridgid this morning, and I shook it and nothing came out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X