The end of the iraq war I guess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of the iraq war I guess

no big parades and no refugees scrambling to get on the last huey out.

I'm just happy it looks like the war in iraq is over.

Good luck to the Iraqis.

Good life to the to the soldiers home and coming home. May you never need to see combat again.

Re: The end of the iraq war I guess

As the Terminators says, "All be Back".

Give it a few years and we will be back. As long as we burn Oil in the US, and we use other countries reserves, the middle east will always be a hot bed of activity for fanatics.

The reality of war in the Middle East is Oil. You can go to Darfur, Africa where hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people get slaughtered every year for Religious Purity reasons and no one in the world gives rats asss, If oil started gushing out of the ground tomorrow, I can assure you we would have boots on the ground in a matter of months.

Comment

Re: The end of the iraq war I guess

Originally posted by Watersurgeon View Post
      As the Terminators says, "All be Back".

Give it a few years and we will be back. As long as we burn Oil in the US, and we use other countries reserves, the middle east will always be a hot bed of activity for fanatics.

The reality of war in the Middle East is Oil. You can go to Darfur, Africa where hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people get slaughtered every year for Religious Purity reasons and no one in the world gives rats asss, If oil started gushing out of the ground tomorrow, I can assure you we would have boots on the ground in a matter of months.
      Yes you`ll be be back but we won`t you can shove the middle east up you know where I have been backing the US in its wars since a boy in the 1960`s but if you want to go back there I will be demontrating in the streets against Australians solders going there again

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X