Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to everyone,

I just wanted to wish all a Merry Christmas, and a good New Year,

I hope all have been good this year, and you get what you want,
    but greatest gift, is the Gift God has given us in Jesus Christ, the birth of the Savior.

Merry Christmas,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

re: Merry Christmas to everyone,

Amen.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Now thats what I like to hear MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPERIOUS NEW YEAR to all ho ho ho ho ho

Tony

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Wishing All the very best Holiday. Savor those times with family and friends.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	79733c868ddc460a802f43e9d1eebaff.gif
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	15867

Comment

Great to see and hear wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!, which I extend to everyone on The Forum and their families. I cooked five lobsters in tomato sauce, fried calamari and shrimp scampi for fifteen relatives Christmas Eve. My wife made stuffed shells. The cakes and desserts could have fed a small army. I can't move.

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! God Bless and Good wishes.

Josh

Comment

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas All !! Enjoy your family

Comment

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord."

Merry Christmas, friends.
                    Peace, joy & orange tools.
                    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Hmmmmm Ummm,

Makes me wish one of your neighbors might want to rent their house, during the holidays.... you do take drop-ins don't you???

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Franki,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                            Hmmmmm Ummm,

Makes me wish one of your neighbors might want to rent their house, during the holidays.... you do take drop-ins don't you???

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Franki,

CWS
                            Thanks CWS, right back at ya! Frank

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to all,

Christmas Eve is the traditional big event in our family, as it is the time when we get together as a whole. Our late evening dinner prep is pretty much with all of us crowded into the kitchen, with lots of wine, conversation, and everybody chipping in and helping out the best cooks in the realm (and also getting in their way too ). Everybody fondly remembers those who are no longer with us and takes great joy in newest arrivals, as they scamper amoung us.

As the dinner hour approaches, most of us guys migrate to the back yard, to flame the steaks and happily complain about the craziness of standing out there in the freezing weather. The rest of the clan is dedicated to the coziness of the kitchen where the final minutes required of the vegetables, sauces, shrimp, and lobster tails are taking place.

After our dinner, we open the gifts that are exchanged between us, and then coffee and Italian cookies and cakes are consumed as if the fine dinner had been days ago.

Today, is for our individual families... for the children to get thier long sought presents from Santa Claus and for us to give our most dear the gifts of appreciation for our most loved ones. For some of us, like Patty and I, it's a bit lonely as our child and his family share this day with his inlaws... just like I did back then. But as is also our tradition, we visit the Aunt that is now alone and thus has us to share this great day with.

So it goes, and in the midst of all of this I find myself taking a few minutes here to say "Hello" to my Ridgid forum friends, and to wish you all a Merry Christmas and the best of the New Year. I know that many of you are busy with family today, and won't read this until later or perhaps even in a few days. But please know my thoughts are of all the words that we have shared over this past year. The differences of opinion that were shared, and the great wisdoms that we have accepted from each other. It's sort of a different community or "family", that comes with a technology that has only existed in the past decade or two; but nevertheless has grown to be an important one for many of us. I think about my personal family and the joyous evening that we just spent together; but as I write this, I also think of the friends that I have here on the forum. People I have never met and probably never will meet. People that I don't know much of anything about, their religion, their habits, thier families.... People that I have disagreed with, wondered about, and found new insights with. I've been miffed and also had my ego stroked. Pretty much like any family member anywhere!

So, here is my appreciation for you all. And for you all, I wish the very best of Christmas spirit and a great and tremendously Happy New Year!

CWS
                              Last edited by CWSmith; 12-25-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X