Happy Anniversary to my Beautiful Bride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary to my Beautiful Bride

I was married to Brenda, almost to the second, 41-years ago today. What a great journey it has been so far.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Happy Anniversary to my Beautiful Bride

Happy Birthday Brenda, from Kevin N Beth
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Congrats! I have been married for about 5 years, and can't imagine the world without my wife. May you have another happy 41 years together!

Comment

Happy Anniversary Brenda and Mark, and I wish you many more.

"When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Congratulations! We just celebrated 58 years two weeks ago, so you still have a little catching up to do.:-)

Comment

Congrats to Mark and his bride, and pipestone kid and his bride! Whatever your magic formula is, it should be bottled!

Comment

Working...
            X