X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never too young for job safety

somehow phoebe discovered ear muff hearing protectors and loved the feel on her head. so today i tried the safety glasses on her and now she's the coolest kid on the block

rick.

Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 01-08-2012, 05:02 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Never too young for job safety

You mean to tell me that your wife lets you take her out all by yourself?

I'm not so sure that's a good idea. LOL!!!

That's cute. From the pics I can't tell who's having more fun, you both look like your having a blast.

Rick...."Petting zoo? Oh no sweat pea, you and Daddy are goin' to the supply house"
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Nice garage.

Comment

Rick,

Thanks for the post and the pictures of Phoebe, she is a really beautiful little charmer!

Thanks again,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          You mean to tell me that your wife lets you take her out all by yourself?

I'm not so sure that's a good idea. LOL!!!

That's cute. From the pics I can't tell who's having more fun, you both look like your having a blast.

Rick...."Petting zoo? Oh no sweat pea, you and Daddy are goin' to the supply house"
          gene, who do you think took the photo

the zoo was jan 2nd

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	99cf1fb163560c29c10b1ee8005c0f47.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	15905We are playing it safe in our house too. Don't know about the mork and mindy suspenders though. They each got some cool real hammers from grandma and grandpa too. But I took them away when they started hitting the drywall I just fixed ;-)
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by josh View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	99cf1fb163560c29c10b1ee8005c0f47.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	15905we are playing it safe in our house too. Don't know about the mork and mindy suspenders though. They each got some cool real hammers from grandma and grandpa too. But i took them away when they started hitting the drywall i just fixed ;-)
              mater says hi, dude !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                mater says hi, dude !
                We have the new Car movie. The boys have watched it like 5 times already. Good stuff!

Comment

Cool kid there, Josh.

I provide a pretty full tool box (actually Stanley "tackle-sized box") to my grandson when he was about six, even included a little AA-battery driver which Black & Decker had out at the time (like $10... lousey tool for an adult, but the little guy had a great time with it). But before I selected the tools, I cleared it with his parents. I had already assumed that a saw wouldn't be too wise, and they demanded that no hammer be included. Hey, how's a kid going to accomplish anything with out a hammer and a saw?

CWS

Comment

She's a cutie and you're teaching her right, but how about a picture of her holding a turbo torch and sweating copper? Better forget that idea, I can't even do that. Frank

Comment

Rick thats adorable, but please tell me thats your shop and not the "big truck" either way enough to be slightly envious.. my little guy loves my safety glasses to. Thanks for sharing id say Phoebe is allready safer then lots of the trades people i see working "inclluding my self time to time" thanks seanny. Ps judgeing bye the time on the clock shes either up way past her bedtime "pm". Or you actually got a day off either way thats great.
                      Last edited by seanny deep; 01-10-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

it's actually the local hardware store that i grew up at. even worked there at age 13. joey also helps out on sundays. phoebe loves to pick up the loose nuts and washers.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                        X