Uncle's short film. (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle's short film. (NSFW)

My aunt sent me a link to my uncle Lance's short video, I found it humorous. I will warn you, language is a little harsh, so just a warning.

Toys R Me with Lance Reddick from Lance Reddick, chad_kultgen, manasewitsch, Drew Brooks, Marshall Givens, wendy mccolm, Jon Mackey, LaurenSmitelli, Alex Richanbach, Funny Or Die, Kat Bardot, BoTown Sound, and Aubrey Binzer

Re: Uncle's short film. (NSFW)

Sorry, I posted the mobile link, here's the desktop version...

Toys R Me with Lance Reddick from Lance Reddick, chad_kultgen, manasewitsch, Drew Brooks, Marshall Givens, wendy mccolm, Matthew PB Smith, Jon Mackey, LaurenSmitelli, Alex Richanbach, Funny Or Die, Kat Bardot, BoTown Sound, and Aubrey Binzer

Comment

That was funny as heck!
      "I will s%#T in places that will leave you confused for years" LOL

"You mean I'm getting a raise" "No. Hog is what I call................LOL>>>LOL>>LOL!

Thanks for posting
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

He's a good actor, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the movies
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

It's official, I'm totally out of touch and have no clue anymore as to what is and isn't funny because I thought that was one of the dumbest things I've ever watched. I did enjoy your uncle when he appeared on Fringe though.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

It's funny, I have never watched fringe.

He was on "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" I guess for one episode this last year.

Maybe what makes it funny to me is that he is nothing like that in person.

Comment

Working...
            X