Alberta oil field jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta oil field jobs

Does anyone know if they are hiring Cert. Welders ?
    Do You need redseal papers? Accept aws plate papers? Pressure vessel papers?
    Some one said $90.00 an hour 6 -10s Hey Tozz ,You there?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Alberta oil field jobs

Yes tool they are hiring but i would think a red seal would be required? Almost everyone of my friends are in northern alberta and saskatchewan 90 an hour sounds a little high iv thought of going lots of times a plumber pipe fitter friend of mine was clearing over three grand a week pipe fitting in a mine. But most of the money is in the overtime.. my buddy just got back twenty days on 10 off spent the first day trying to get hiis truck started -49 with wind chill. But yes the money is their... From what ive heard its hard to get in but once your in they dont want to lose you.. goodluck seanny. Ps if you do go dont forget to buy a cowboy hard hat you will fit right in...

Comment

I'm going to miss My Hot tub and Mama.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

If you know how to weld aluminum, you can be gainfully employed with contractors to repair MRAP vehicles for the military.
        Hell, my unit has a guy that's Nuke certified and was asking around the contractors overseas.

Comment

Working...
        X