Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If This Is OK To Wear............

Post deleted.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 01-26-2012, 07:02 PM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: If This Is OK To Wear............

I guess not.........???

Comment

I believe I know what your question is about as a very offensive shirt is making the rounds on the Internet. If that is what you are referring to, the shirt is shameful. At the same time I'm guessing some dope with make a Freedom of Spech debate out of it here. In his home country he would be stoned to death for wearing a shirt offending anything Muslim.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Yeah, after I posted it I had second thoughts about it being a good idea and stooping down to the level of others. I tried to delete the whole thing but couldn't so I just deleted the content.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks Dave, the fact that it is all over the Internet I'm sure most will know what picture it is. If you would like I will delete the Thread. However, without the picture, I believe you made your point Honorably.

Mark

Comment

O dam I missed it where is the web link

Tony

Comment

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I'm not for bashing anyone's personal beliefs, but religion has been the source for satirical
                humor for as long as it has existed. Why is it OK for Muslim demonstrators to publicly display
                signs that call for the butchering and beheading of any who slam Islam? If defending freedom
                of speech makes me a dope, then so be it. We don't stone people in this country for speaking out.
                As one someone once said, "I may not agree with everything you say, but I will
                defend to the death your right to say it." Too bad this forum is above that belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                  I'm not for bashing anyone's personal beliefs, but religion has been the source for satirical
                  humor for as long as it has existed. Why is it OK for Muslim demonstrators to publicly display
                  signs that call for the butchering and beheading of any who slam Islam? If defending freedom
                  of speech makes me a dope, then so be it. We don't stone people in this country for speaking out.
                  As one someone once said, "I may not agree with everything you say, but I will
                  defend to the death your right to say it." Too bad this forum is above that belief.
                  My Freedom of Speech thing had more to do with someone in the States wearing that exact shirt knowing no one could do anything because of his Freedom or Speech. While I would defend his right to do it, he would still be a dope.

Mark

Comment

There is this guy hawking his book. He's all over the radio and talk shows lately. He's an ex marine sniper that is credited with killing a hundred sixty something people. Whatever happened to honor and integrity? Is it really OK for this guy to profit from the death of others? Is it really honorable to make money by leveraging his service to the nation? Has everyone really forgotten what honor and integrity mean? I suspect the answer is one I don't really need to hear.

Wearing that shirt or for that matter producing and selling that shirt is endemic of the loss of character and morality in this world.

Thank you Dave for pulling your post.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X