This will bring a smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will bring a smile

Wife asked Gal at work how her 10 month old Lil Boy is doing. He's a healthy Guy ,happy as a clam. interested in every body. He likes to look out the window , an points at any action with His little finger. What's special is, it's the middle finger raised in a perfect F. YOU! Folks walking by the window get a big surprise! Mom is very distraught over this. I say smile and laugh, He'll out grow it , or grow into it! I'd put his picture on that $10,000 funny show. Must be a Lil Irishman.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: This will bring a smile

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Wife asked Gal at work how her 10 month old Lil Boy is doing. He's a healthy Guy ,happy as a clam. interested in every body. He likes to look out the window , an points at any action with His little finger. What's special is, it's the middle finger raised in a perfect F. YOU! Folks walking by the window get a big surprise! Mom is very distraught over this. I say smile and laugh, He'll out grow it , or grow into it! I'd put his picture on that $10,000 funny show. Must be a Lil Irishman.
    Where's the picture of this?

Comment

Working...
    X