I Need Some Tax Advice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some Tax Advice...

How many illegal immigrants, welfare recipients and members of congress am I allowed to claim as dependents on my IRS 1040?
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Re: I Need Some Tax Advice...

I'm sure i pay for at least 3 or 4 family's .... So they can sit at home while i go to work

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
      How many illegal immigrants, welfare recipients and members of congress am I allowed to claim as dependents on my IRS 1040?
      I would use a different formula when figuring out your taxes. Thirty percent to the people you mentioned should be deducted from your taxable income, then another twenty percent donation to big oil. That seems fair and accurate.I f you really want to push it you could add whatever is going towards social security you won't ever collect. Still can't believe our legislators were allowed to act on insider information that the general public did not have when making stock purchases. Can you imagine the damage that was done because it favored a stock purchase and profit? Frank

Comment

I think in Arizona we're using around 23,000 as dependents

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
          I think in Arizona we're using around 23,000 as dependents

Cactus Man
          Make that 23,002--the wife and I are visiting our son near Tombstone! (We are freeloading)

Comment

Why are you even paying taxes at all? Christ's sakes man, only honest people pay taxes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
              I would also like to thank you for paying for the defence of Australia North against the probable Asian hords saving me from paying more taxes to defend my country thank you and thank you again

Tony

Comment

Yes, we are terribly nice fellows aren't we
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X