X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When should we pack our bags

When should we pack our bags to go to Iran to defend Israel who are going to get us into another war a war we carn`t win

Tony

Re: When should we pack our bags

Originally posted by AFM View Post
    When should we pack our bags to go to Iran to defend Israel who are going to get us into another war a war we carn`t win

Tony
    Tony, that's not for us to decide. It all depends on wheter or not communist china will lend us the money! Frank

Comment

I'm starting to think the answer to war is carpet bombing and plenty of it!, No more boots on the ground, no more troops in danger and a strong message to our enemies that we just don't care anymore.

Mark
      Attached Files
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        I'm starting to think the answer to war is carpet bombing and plenty of it!, No more boots on the ground, no more troops in danger and a strong message to our enemies that we just don't care anymore.

Mark
        Mark, I think I suggested the same thing a few years back and got a good scolding. I agree that it would bring things to a head real quick and in a shocking way. I hate that brave, young Americans continue to die when we have the capability to use modern machines and weapons. I guess some folks think that when you take Americans being wounded and dying out of the equation, waging war becomes too easy a thing to do? Frank

Comment

Unfortunately perhaps, is that history has proven that "bombing" is not much of a deterant, as it generally gavanizes the population against the attacker... You'd have to go nuclear and even then, that will come back to haunt you over and over and over! The problem with the middle east is that you're dealing with fanatics who have a penchant for self-sacrifise. It's much like what we faced in our island campaign against Japan... the cost is not worth the effort and you then are faced with wiping out the entire establishment or the entire population. I don't think that we have the moral fortitude to exercise that. And if we did, I'm sure future generations of ours will suffer from the never-ending vendettas that these people have. Like I said, you'd have to kill almost everyone of them...not only there, but in every country that their religion, nationalism, tribeism, and relatisms that possible linked to them.

Maybe we could just wall them in, or maybe buy them off... probably not.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post

Maybe we could just wall them in, or maybe buy them off... probably not.

CWS
            I like the idea of building a wall around them. Eventually that wont be good enough, then I will want a swimming pool! Hey! Remember that wall we just built? Lets fill it with water now!
            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Something like this could work.

A Texas rancher, Ayman al Zawahiri, and an engineer were walking on a beach when a genie popped out of a bottle. Each man was granted one wish. The Texas rancher wished for all the land in Texas to be forever fertile. Poof-it happened. Zawahiri wished for an inpenetrable wall to be built around all muslim countries. Poof-it happened. The engineer thought for a minute and asked the genie about the wall. The genie said the wall completely encircled the muslim world, was 500 feet high and 500 feet thick. Nothing could penetrate it. The engineer said, "Fill it with water."

Comment

Trust me you don't have to worry about Israel. They have nukes and have had them since the mid 70's. When Iran gets close enough to produce nukes, Israel will take care of the problem, just like they have in the past. Just remember there are those that wave a Saber for attention, and those that use a Saber. You just have to pay attention to who is doing what.

Comment

Israel and the U S are to confident and Iran is not Iraq and will cause major problems for the world and the Middle East I would let them build their nuclear power stations and the U S should let them know that if they ever try to nuke one their allies or one falls into a terrorist handes them they will be held responsible and will nuke them

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X