X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call 811

Here's something that might help you to remember to call 811 before you dig.

Blondie "Call Me" parody - "Call 811" - YouTube

I know there is a thread on call before you dig, but this POS search engine finds everything but what you are looking for.

I have one request...don't "fix" anything else on the forum until you've tested it and know it works as advertised. Before the last upgrade of vB the search feature worked perfectly and was very useful. Now it is totally worthless and I am sure because of this many people do not search out old threads to add to them but start new ones which resulted in disjointed discussions and makes it more difficult to find what you are looking for not to mention that it probably also contributes to swelling of the database that all this resides in thereby slowing it down.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: Call 811

I agree, search sucks. I have to use google to find what I am looking for here

Enter into google
    Ridgid batteries site:ridgidforum.com (or whatever else you are not finding)

I can't even find 1/2 of my posts.
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Forum upgrades drove away a lot of traffic too. Used to be that the Drain Cleaning section alone had numerous posts per day, now it's a rare occurence. That's what I was here for and that's why I have mostly moved on to greener pastures.

Comment

Ridgids search is a joke !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X