X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well....IT'S A GIRL!!!

Hey all. I know it's been a heck of a long time since I've been on here regularly. I try to pop in and out when I can, and obviously I've been a little bit busy with the new work and whatnot, but I figured I'd put this up in a thread....

The Mrs. and I have had our 2nd spawn, and IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Paige Frances CanuckSARTech was born on Monday, Feb. 6th, at 4:30pm, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long. She's got lots of dark hair, and dark blue eyes like her Mom. There were some intense issues, but all is well and good, 100% clean bill of health for baby and mom, and we were back home to rest within 24 hours.

Big brother Mason (now 3 1/2 years old) was happy to greet his new baby sister, thus completing the matching set! LOL.

A very happy and proud Dad-times-two/husband has had his celebratory cigar, but hasn't yet sorted out what tool/gun/shop accessory he will pick up in pink in celebration of Paige and the Mrs. triumphing out, but he definitely hopes to get to do that later on this spring!

Right now, we're all trying to settle in and rest at home.

On a bit of a side note, I know Mrs. CanuckSARTech/Erin trys to keep up to date with some of you through FaceBook (the scorn of Satan that it is), and that she also tries to update you all of the goings on up here. I'm done all my "soldiering" training (heavy weapons stuff and whatnot), and have been to three different provinces aside from my own in the last 9 months; I start my actual police academy in only another month, and then by the end of summer I should be in a cruiser. Exciting times! I'll do my best to post more often, to keep you guys in the loop, and still contribute where I can on here.

Cheers all! Enjoy the pictures.
    Attached Files

Re: Well....IT'S A GIRL!!!

Congrats!

Comment

congrats to the entire canucksartech family. glad to hear from you too.

maybe by the time the next roundup comes around, phoebe can join mason and paige in ohio.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

What a little sweet heart, Congradlations.
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Good hearing from you! Congrats to Mom & Dad and Big Brother. Take plenty of pictures and video and never miss an opportunity to hold her tight. Those exciting times are precious. Frank

Comment

Soo Happy for You All . Girls never forget Dad when You're an old Man , I Know
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              congrats to the entire canucksartech family. glad to hear from you too.

maybe by the time the next roundup comes around, phoebe can join mason and paige in ohio.

rick.
              For sure, Rick. We'll have to talk dowries at that point then, huh? LOL.

Goddamn Rick, 15k posts?!?!?!? Man, looks like you've been keeping up the slack for me here, eh??!?! LOL.

Cheers buddy. Give lots of hugs to the family for us.

Comment

Working...
              X