WW II Vet with his grandson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW II Vet with his grandson

This is my wife's 90-year old father who was a Sergeant during WW II. He had his picture taken with our son Jaysen last night while we were at an event. He is Jaysen's biggest fan and relives every combat story he's ever told every time Jaysen is in town. Jaysen is a good "kid" and listens to every story every time. It always amazes me to see how a beautiful little bundle of joy can become such a responsible adult.

As mothers and fathers our number one job should always be our children. Life happens but if we don't make time for our children we all lose.

Mark
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: WW II Vet with his grandson

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    It always amazes me to see how a beautiful little bundle of joy can become such a responsible adult.

As mothers and fathers our number one job should always be our children. Life happens but if we don't make time for our children we all lose.

Mark

Thanks to all the guys like your Dad (and mine, who served in the Pacific as a TSgt) and to all the young men, like your son, and to the women who serve in uniform or to the support of their husbands who are in uniform. You raise them right and they will be responsible and honorable in thier work, whatever it is.

Your second statement about parental responsibility has been our highest priority as parents. Everything, in our lives as parents is to meet the responsibility that goes with that gift. Personally, it has always been our great joy to do so, even today.

CWS

Comment

"As mothers and fathers our number one job should always be our children. Life happens but if we don't make time for our children we all lose.

Mark"

Mark, those words should be tatooed onto the hands of every parent who picks up their infant at the hosptial to take them home. Your children are a perfect example of what results can be achieved when good people make an effort to raise great adults. I have no doubt you had good raw material to work with, and fate played some part as well. The bottm line is that putting forth into society such people not only benefits your family but everyone they encounter. I thank them and you for making a difference. Frank

Comment

Beautiful picture "Says it all" Bless them all.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
        X