Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When snow sledding have your kids wear a bike helmet!! Lives depend on it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When snow sledding have your kids wear a bike helmet!! Lives depend on it.

Hope your Granddaughter is back up and going 100% here very soon, Prayers said for her healing,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Praying for your granddaughter, Geno. And you, and her parents.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Yeah, it was a harsh response but let's cut tony some slack until we know more. I'm thinking he might not be familiar with snowboarding here and assumed it was a blatantly careless and irresponsible event. We know better and place no blame.
        If you didn`t know it Australia has some great snow fields in the Victorian and New South Wales high country in Winter and I have been snowboarding and skiing for the last twenty years I have always worn a bicycle helmet in that time and see more and more people doing the same as it is a dangerous sport and will become law as it is when riding a push bike and motor bike.

Tony

Comment

Wind your neck in Tony, you certainly aint jesus Christ. Its not about blame its about praying for a beautiful little girl who has a long life ahead of her.

Geno, chill out a bit. You aint no good to your Granddaugther if you are in pieces. Like everyone here we are all saying prayers, not just for the bub but also for you too. Heads up it will all come good soon Geno.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            If you didn`t know it Australia has some great snow fields in the Victorian and New South Wales high country in Winter and I have been snowboarding and skiing for the last twenty years I have always worn a bicycle helmet in that time and see more and more people doing the same as it is a dangerous sport and will become law as it is when riding a push bike and motor bike.

Tony
            Tony, seeing how you are familiar with these activities and were not drunk when you wrote that post, I think you were careless and insensitive with your choice of words. Maybe the implimenting of saftey gear including helmets is a good idea, but to the best of my knowledge it is not done here. You could have asked if it was an oversight or just not an accepted practice, but you chose to say some things that I think were out of line. I am critical of other societies that do things not in keeping with my beliefs and practices, but I would not be so concemning in this instance. Please reconsider what you said given this information. Frank

Comment

I'll be praying as well. I try to protect my kids as much as possible but you cant protect them from everything. There have been times I have thanked the Lord for helping us avoid a situation like Geno is going through. In hind site is always easy to point out deficiencies in safety. Regardless. Thanks for the post. A good reminder. Hope everything goes well with your granddaughter.

Josh

Comment

Working...
              X