War with Iran?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War with Iran?

We took out saddam and his scumbag sons, I'd say job well done. Sorry President Obama did not have the balls to support the iranian people when they were uprising. Evil grows when good men do nothing, unfortunately President Obama is all for doing nothing.I think we should launch a massive attack against communist china, russia, north korea, and france.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      We took out saddam and his scumbag sons, I'd say job well done. Sorry President Obama did not have the balls to support the iranian people when they were uprising. Evil grows when good men do nothing, unfortunately President Obama is all for doing nothing.I think we should launch a massive attack against communist china, russia, north korea, and france.
      General Patton wanted to take care of this mess...and we stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        General Patton wanted to take care of this mess...and we stopped him.
        Better late than never! Seriously, what are we waiting for? Does anyone really think china, russia, or the rest of the them that want us dead are not a threat that will someday strike? We are so worried about iran getting nukes when our focus should be on china!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Better late than never! Seriously, what are we waiting for? Does anyone really think china, russia, or the rest of the them that want us dead are not a threat that will someday strike? We are so worried about iran getting nukes when our focus should be on china!
          Who knows what the future holds...I highly doubt I'll be a live to see a World War.

Ahmadinejad and his radical followers are the ones that need to go, as it seems the people of Iran want freedom and a democracy.

Comment

I don't recall saying the Iraq never had these weapons.... but there is a difference between the actual production, stock, use, and when we executed the invasion. All the dates that were mentioned in the CIA reports that you linked are from the 80's and 90's. That of course doesn't mean that there wasn't or couldn't have been stockpiles of such weapons and WikiLeaks actually posts that some weapons were found, but "a house in Falugia" having small scale production of such weapons is not exactly the same as a national production system. I have seen NO reports of any WMD find either during or after the invasion. But of course I could have missed that story and if you want to provide that link, I'll be more than happy to provide an apology for my errant thinking.

Here is a DOD link: Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says which cites "findings". If you do a Google on "WMD in Iraq" you'll also find some WikiLeaks reports that show chemical/biological agents... but with a couple of minor discoverys of production (like insurgents), there were no discoveries of major production facilities as originally reported. Of course, with any production from the past decade or before, you are going to find remnant stocks... but these have for the most part been labled as old and deteriorated. Sad part is that in our invasion we bypassed a lot of weapons that later found themselves taken by newly recruited insurgents.

But again... what did Iraq have to do with the terrorist attack on 911? That is the point and that should have been the objective of our primary military action.

Frank, you are right of course in that we took out this scum bag and his sons and his regime... but we didn't get the terrorists reponsible for 911... not until later. But, what I wonder is this: How many victims were there of Saddam Hussein and his regime? And how many victims were there during and after the invasion? And how many more victims will there be? And how many terrorist did this invasion recruit? Estimates are that over 4,000 Americans lost their lives, but well over 100,000 innocent Iraqi's lost theirs.

So, now you propose that if you were King you'd take on all of our enemies, including your "communist" China, Russia, North Korea, and France.... whoah... France????? Hey, I guess we should be lucky you're NOT the King.

Too funny... discussion finished,

CWS

Comment

"So, now you propose that if you were King you'd take on all of our enemies, including your "communist" China, Russia, North Korea, and France.... whoah... France????? Hey, I guess we should be lucky you're NOT the King.

Too funny... discussion finished,

CWS "

Hey, if I'm king and calling the shots then france gotta go! They've been a thorn in our side for years and I figure it will send a message.

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                I don't recall saying the Iraq never had these weapons.... but there is a difference between the actual production, stock, use, and when we executed the invasion. All the dates that were mentioned in the CIA reports that you linked are from the 80's and 90's. That of course doesn't mean that there wasn't or couldn't have been stockpiles of such weapons and WikiLeaks actually posts that some weapons were found, but "a house in Falugia" having small scale production of such weapons is not exactly the same as a national production system. I have seen NO reports of any WMD find either during or after the invasion. But of course I could have missed that story and if you want to provide that link, I'll be more than happy to provide an apology for my errant thinking.

Here is a DOD link: Defense.gov News Article: Munitions Found in Iraq Meet WMD Criteria, Official Says which cites "findings". If you do a Google on "WMD in Iraq" you'll also find some WikiLeaks reports that show chemical/biological agents... but with a couple of minor discoverys of production (like insurgents), there were no discoveries of major production facilities as originally reported. Of course, with any production from the past decade or before, you are going to find remnant stocks... but these have for the most part been labled as old and deteriorated. Sad part is that in our invasion we bypassed a lot of weapons that later found themselves taken by newly recruited insurgents.

But again... what did Iraq have to do with the terrorist attack on 911? CWS
                Then why did all of the Democrats in the video I provided say we needed to go into Iraq if there were no WMD discovered because of false reports from the CIA? My point is, it's easy to sit here and blame Bush for this so called "illegal" war...but if we are going to do THAT...many others share in the blame that conveniently never get called out. Why is that?

Heck...Clinton bombed Iraq for not complying with UN inspectors....lol.

Speaking of "Illegal" attacks on countries (thank you for bringing that up), why did Obama use drone attacks on Libya? What in the world were we doing there, and why were we meddling in their business?

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                  Speaking of "Illegal" attacks on countries (thank you for bringing that up), why did Obama use drone attacks on Libya? What in the world were we doing there, and why were we meddling in their business?
                  Because you love war you have been sticking your nose in other peoples business since Panama for monetary advantage I wonder how you would have thought if there was a greater military power than you and they had occupied a couple of states of America for example oil and this is what you have down in the middle east and have no right to be there and I cannot understand why you cannot see this the days a conquest for whatever reason are well and truly over and the US should get over it and withdraw.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X