X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ban The Apple!

The galloping gourmet, that was Graham Kerr wasn't it. funny guy. I liked Julia Child, that woman could bone a chicken in 12 seconds flat. Still watch the food network just about every night. The only other show I watch is Ancient Aliens because those people are just plain nuckin futz
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      The galloping gourmet, that was Graham Kerr wasn't it. funny guy. I liked Julia Child, that woman could bone a chicken in 12 seconds flat. Still watch the food network just about every night. The only other show I watch is Ancient Aliens because those people are just plain nuckin futz
      Yes, Graham Kerr. He served up nice looking food and always had a bottle of wine handy. Julia Child was a gem, she did have a knack when it came to deboning a chicken. I had cooked a lot over the years but still cannot properly debone, or section a chicken. My younger daughter who is attending culinary college can do it and needs to show dad! I just made a batch of brownies from scratch, delicious! Got the recipe off Youtube. I'm a hypocrit, busting my but in the gym and then baking goodies. Better not eat anymore brownies tonight, I'll just make some corn muffins they are much healthier

Comment

This thread just reminded me of an image I came accross.
        https://home.comcast.net/~wkndwar100...ullsik_eve.jpg

The Apple truely does contain all knowledge of good and evil!
        heh.

Comment

My son just sent this to me from "Google".... communications seems to be getting much more efficient:

https://mail.google.com/mail/help/promos/tap/index.html

Comment

Let's not forget the "Macbook Wheel"

Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard - YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X