X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "ORANGE" Addicting??!!!

As I was piddling around, doing a little of this and a little of that, I came to a startling realization that I may be under the influence of the color "ORANGE". It may of started years ago, very gradually and consistent throughout the years. First was the Husqvarna Chain Saw, then another one, now up to FOUR!! Next were the rakes, shovels, all (Ridgid) "ORANGE"!! Then the hand power tools needed replacements, now most are "ORANGE". Then the LZA1290 CSMS, then the R4512 TS and don't forget the Shop Vac. Even a bunch of my Clamps are "ORANGE". Went to get some tie downs from one of the trailer's Tongue Boxes and most of them are "ORANGE". And last to date, I decided that I needed a compact Tractor FEL for around the homestead, and what do I end up with??? A Kubota which, you guessed it, is "ORANGE".

I start thinking, WTF....I'm afraid that if I cut myself, my blood will be "ORANGE"

So, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had or noticed any odd or particular symptoms that may explain whether I need to go into Rehab.

Ron

Last edited by lreops; 03-09-2012, 06:35 PM.

Re: Is "ORANGE" Addicting??!!!

You don't need rehab but....
    you're a racist....you seem to only like "orange"
    what's wrong with gray or red or blue?

yeah politically incorrect but like I tell my short wife 5'6"....she complains
    that she can't reach the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet....
    I tell her if she could reach the top shelf, she'd be dragging her arms behind her!
    and that could be quite ugly!!!!
    Besides at 6'4" I have job security as she always calls me to get that thing
    from the top shelf.....

Seriously..over the past 5 years I have also noticed a lot more orange in my work shop
    from the 18V power tools to the orange pneumatic tools to a number of corded orange tools too!

Cactus Man

Cactus Man

Comment

Ron orange is a fine color to be addicted to especially since husqvarna and stihl are that color. I like my orange ridgid tools but milwaukee red would make me switch. I wouldn't mind having an orange General Lee sitting in the driveway with a big new husqvarna or stihl chainsaw in the trunk, that would be heaven! Frank

Comment

Isn't orange the color for......Home Depot?????????????? Evil Evil
        sigpic

Comment

ORANGE YA GLAD!

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post
            yeah politically incorrect but like I tell my short wife 5'6"....she complains
            that she can't reach the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet....
            I tell her if she could reach the top shelf, she'd be dragging her arms behind her!
            and that could be quite ugly!!!!
            Besides at 6'4" I have job security as she always calls me to get that thing
            from the top shelf.....
            Cactus Man
            I'm as tall as you, and I my wife is 5-2, and I bought her a step stool to reach stuff on the top shelf. However..that step stool is now covered in dust, and I'm still getting up to reach things for her...drives me nuts!

Comment

The only Orange I like is Stihl and the General lee like Frank said.

Power tools are all RED for me.

Comment

I'm alright with the tools I have, but if I had to buy new they would be milwaukee. No complaints with my Ridgid, just not enough variety.

Comment

Working...
                X