Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Daughter's Moving Out"

Received via email...

Last night, my daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car. And take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."

Well, she didn't exactly put it quite like that. What she actually said was...

"Dad, I've decided to volunteer for Obama's re-election campaign."
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Re: "My Daughter's Moving Out"

She obviously doesn't pay taxes yet.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Glad that wasn't yours for real. I understand that "provide everything for everyone" kind of thinking. My only question is "Where's the money to pay for it?". I know it was a joke but really, show me the money or start cutting. Oh, one of my daughters goes to Georgetown Law

Comment

Originally posted by Doctordeere View Post
        Received via email...

Last night, my daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car. And take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my sister."

Well, she didn't exactly put it quite like that. What she actually said was...

"Dad, I've decided to volunteer for Obama's re-election campaign."
        lol...that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
        X