Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hardest Decision

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
    dang when I pay the heat bill I wish I put that kind of time into picking windows and insulation
    My wife claims I read too much into everything before I purchase something. I can't help it though.

Comment

This is another thing that makes me miss Mike so much! I have to replace the kitchen faucet. It's a cheap builder-quality pull-out. It's loose in the socket and the button to switch from spay to stream is getting worn. Fixing the button is probably possible, but the socket....probably not so much. So I'm looking around. This is a much harder decision than I thought! I appreciate that you all take the time to post your thought processes on this topic. But now I'm all confused! I've never even heard of Grohe. I'm not a plumber!!! It's possible I'm not even qualified to make the decision! I can't afford much, so I may have to let it slide for a while. I know I can't afford to hire someone to replace the faucet. At least the sink has shut-offs for the water. I'm sure I can do the replacement, but now I'm all confuzzled on the choice! I'd like to have something with the pull-out nozzle. I have found that to be a must-have now. Doggone it, this is hard to do! Mike was so much better at this kind of thing than me.
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

well take it from this mike grohe isn't the end all be all. we don't have a ton of grohe's around but I have had to replace 2 or 3 quick connects on them. so even they have a weekness on there pull out models
        Last edited by saysflushable; 04-22-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X