Top this snoring story !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top this snoring story !!!

Well I don't do it often,but here,s a new twist the other night. My sweet wife said She
    Was cracking up,around 2 AM. What She described was a Cummins Diesel coming down a 2 mile grade using His Jake Brake! What made Her laugh was, each time I did My " BLAP,BLAP,BLAP, a cat outside on the fence did a MEWOW,GROWL !!
    I'm not sure what His or her intentions were , But I think I was trying to get by a 2 ft. rock with My BORZIT! It's a great life N Wife ! Tool
    Last edited by toolaholic; 04-19-2012, 01:17 PM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Top this snoring story !!!

It's "Cummins" not "Cummings" but anyway, the fact that she referenced your snoring to a Jake brake on a Cummins, I give her kudos! I have a Pac-brake brand exhaust brake on my Cummins powered Ram, absolutely love it, brakes on my truck last twice as long.

Anyway, the wife wakes me up once and a while when I start sawing logs, I feel bad, but man do I hate being woken up by a shake or elbow jab.... Lol

Comment

You got a good woman there with a pleasant, joyful attitude. She's a keeper!
      When I was first married my wife would wake me up about snoring and such. When she realized it lead to lovemaking, she stopped waking me up

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
        It's "Cummins" not "Cummings" but anyway, the fact that she referenced your snoring to a Jake brake on a Cummins, I give her kudos! I have a Pac-brake brand exhaust brake on my Cummins powered Ram, absolutely love it, brakes on my truck last twice as long.

Anyway, the wife wakes me up once and a while when I start sawing logs, I feel bad, but man do I hate being woken up by a shake or elbow jab.... Lol
        Tell me about it. Elbow in the ribs at 2 am is not a nice way to wake up.

Comment

Doctor! Doctor! I snore so loud that I keep waking myself up!

Try sleeping in another room!

Comment

i have sleep apnea and have to use a CPAP machine ,i have had it for over 19years
            Now only if i can get my wife and dog Rosie to use one i can get some sleep
            i have to sleep with an ear plug
            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
            X