Just renewed my nra membership another 2 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just renewed my nra membership another 2 years

I also Gave a $50.00 donation to keep You know who [ OBAMA] out of the oval office.
    He wants to take our guns away. The NRA needs You ,And You need the NRA.
    Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Just renewed my nra membership another 2 years

Tool, I have not been a member of the N.R.A. for years but it's time to join and support. President Obama threatens much more than our right to guns, his vision on healthcare and fuel for our vehicles is not appropriate for this time in our history. I am positivie we are on the brink of economic failure if we don't have a radical change in leadership. Romney will be a step in the right direction but in my opinion the cuts in government spending, cuts in entitlement programs ,and healthcare must be severe. We have overspent for too many years, we have spent way too much to keep people alive who needed to pass away. The bill is past due and although it will be painful, it must begin to be paid!

Comment

I'll have my NRA lifetime membership paid this year.

Fast & Furious ticked me off beyond belief, as the government was using that as a backdoor trojan horse to attack our second amendment. Thankfully it blew up in their face, and I'm sorry for the lives lost because of it. There are some people who need to be jailed over it, starting with Eric Holder.

Comment

Any one have nra personal protection insurance ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Tool, I have not been a member of the N.R.A. for years but it's time to join and support. President Obama threatens much more than our right to guns, his vision on healthcare and fuel for our vehicles is not appropriate for this time in our history. I am positivie we are on the brink of economic failure if we don't have a radical change in leadership. Romney will be a step in the right direction but in my opinion the cuts in government spending, cuts in entitlement programs ,and healthcare must be severe. We have overspent for too many years, we have spent way too much to keep people alive who needed to pass away. The bill is past due and although it will be painful, it must begin to be paid!
          Thanks Frank. Spot on
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by flux View Post
            i'll have my nra lifetime membership paid this year.

Fast & furious ticked me off beyond belief, as the government was using that as a backdoor trojan horse to attack our second amendment. Thankfully it blew up in their face, and i'm sorry for the lives lost because of it. There are some people who need to be jailed over it, starting with eric holder.
            that prick holderman should be in jail !

Comment

life time member here
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
                life time member here
                Make that 2
                26+6=1

Comment

times 3 Just took a handgun refresher course last month that is required to keep the concealed carry permit but.......I'm rapidly beginning to think that I just as soon not announce to the government that I am armed. As G.Gordon Liddy says "better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6"
                  sigpic

Comment

Another Life Member. I guess its been about 10 years now. Life membership was a lot cheaper then. Got my concealed carry permit last month.
                    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Lifetime membership when I bought it was $700.00, I think it's $1000.00 now if I'm correct.

Here in Pa. it's extremely easy to get a license to carry, and of course open carry is absolutely legal here.

Comment

I'm year by year, but have been with them a long time. I'm also a Conceal Carry Instructor.

If anyone is thinking of joining the NRA, register at USA carry. USA Carry - Concealed Carry Forum
                        They will save you $10.00 on your NRA Membership and it will help the Forum as well. Lots of good info there also.
                        Frequently asked questions about pumps and tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          times 3 Just took a handgun refresher course last month that is required to keep the concealed carry permit but.......I'm rapidly beginning to think that I just as soon not announce to the government that I am armed. As G.Gordon Liddy says "better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6"
                          I miss G. Liddy on our radio out here. My favorite is
                          " Two taps to the head and there's only one story, Yours ! "

Comment

I miss him too. They replaced him with Hannity who may have a point now and then but I just can't stand to listen to him recite list after list, day after day and though I am no fan of Obama I can't see how bashing him every day for 3 straight hours makes for good radio. Liddy had good stories.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              I miss him too. They replaced him with Hannity who may have a point now and then but I just can't stand to listen to him recite list after list, day after day and though I am no fan of Obama I can't see how bashing him every day for 3 straight hours makes for good radio. Liddy had good stories.
                              I enjoyed His survival story's in Prison. Than as a kid He overcame his fear of rats by Killing one, cooking it and eating it! I prefer traps Myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X