X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Dave's Brisket Burgers...

... are absolutely amazing! Seriously the best burger I have ever had! Mixing 2oz of tender smoked brisket and 6oz of ground beef is an absolute brilliant combination, wish I would have thought of it!

Re: Famous Dave's Brisket Burgers...

Their ribs aren't bad either.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

regardless your making me hungry
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I'm not familiar with "Famous Dave's".

When you are referring to "brisket", do you mean like "corned beef brisket"? Sorry, we lead a very sheltered food life here in NY's Southern Tier I think.

But if it is "corned beef", let me tell you that we love the stuff... especially on the grill. For years about the only way most we know to make it was simply boiling it and often serving it with cabbage (an Irish thing around here). I'm not particularly fond of cabbage though.

Several years ago, I decided to try something different and though we still boil it to some extent, I then take it to the grill... just absolutely make is so much better.

CWS

Comment

CWS, Brisket is a particular cut of meat usually from the chest of the animal. Corning is a method you can prepare any cut of meat but is most often done to the brisket and the round cut. Both ways are delicious although I prefer the more unhealthy version, the corned brisket.

Brisket

Corned

OK, now you've done it, I need a Rueben sandwich and I need it now!

Comment

Hey there BD,

Every day I try to learn something new!

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Famous Dave's is a BBQ joint in the Midwest, not sure on where all they have locations across the country though.

Comment

I just looked this up and Famous Dave's has a lot more locations than I was aware of. Famous Dave's Locations

Comment

We are getting the first Famous Dave's in Canada built about 2 miles from my house. Sounds like they are going to have some interesting stuff on the menu.

Comment

Thanks for the link... I find myself right in the middle of either a 3-hour trip to the Rochester-Buffalo, NY area or down the "Big Apple". Maybe they'll continue to expand and put one here in the greater Binghamton area.

Thanks again,

CWS

Comment

Working...
                    X