Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does it cost for pest control?

I have bees swarming around my mail box and I am wondering how much that would cost for Orkin Pest Control that is.
    If you don't know can you give me an estimate of how much it cost?
    http://www.getridofbedbugsathome.com...-for-bed-bugs/

Re: How much does it cost for pest control?

Unless your bug man is reading this thread, you will not an Orkin price. Rates vary by area markets and more.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by jemshko View Post
      I have bees swarming around my mail box...
      Carpenter bees? Yellow Jackets? Hornets? What kind of bees?
      Considered a bee trap (Google is your friend) as a low-cost solution?
      "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Originally posted by jemshko View Post
        I have bees swarming around my mail box and I am wondering how much that would cost for Orkin Pest Control that is.
        If you don't know can you give me an estimate of how much it cost?
        Go To OSH Get Wasp N hornet spray $5.50
        Get the one that shoots 27 ft. Then keep it for home defense. In the eyes. !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

If you are not allergic to stings, are young enough to run and like a good adrenaline rush, here's what you do. Get a couple can of wasp spray and a pump sprayer which you fill with kerosine. Use a high pressure garden hose to soak the mail box and surrounding lawn or area. Observe where they are flying from, possibly the ground, or a nearby bush, unless they nested under the mailbox. Use the wasp spray to kill as many insects as you can while a buddy keeps the garden hose on standy.
          Use the pump sprayer with kerosine to lightly spray mailbox and surrounding area so insects won't return to nest. Take no prisoners!!!

Comment

Wouldn't it be quicker, easier, and more effective to google orkin, call them, and find out rather than posting here?
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

what kind of "bees"? honey bees, wasps, hornets? if it's honey bees then it's better to have the queen captured and the colony removed than to just exterminate them.

we had a bee infestation at our house a few years back. a bee keeper came out, opened the overhang and had about 50,000 (by his estimate) bees come flying out. he captured the queen and most of the hive followed. he removed 8 or 9 buckets of bees. and at lest 3 of comb & hive. they were 5 gal buckets. he relocated them to a property that needed bees and continues to make honey from "our" bees. better than killing them.

BTW, Terminex wanted $350.00 for each time they came out to exterminate them. said it could take as many as 5 trips to kill them all. plus with the comb & stuff up there another colony could just move in.
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
              X