gentlemen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gentlemen

i was reading in the past that there were some people that wanted to know how to go overseas and help the troops by doing installs and repairs but didn't know how well i figured i would register and give you some information first what you can do is start by getting you passports ready and read the marine
    corp times in the back of the magazine is a bunch of job classifieds that you can apply at most are willing to hire on the spot and will give you specific instructions that can help most people stay for up to 5 years because if you stay longer than a year all you work is tax free and you can earn over a 100,000.00 a year but remember you will be working with or around us marines in a area on a camp when i was in iraq or afghanistan we had many contractors come and work with us . i would say the best thing you can do is to remember that these are people who are deployed serving the country don't want to deal with a bunch of jerks there were a bunch of jerks who were nasty and wouldn't shower or pick up they're trash . but on the other hand there was a bunch of cool contractors too

Re: gentlemen

Tell you what. I seriously considered doing contract work overseas, however two very good reasons stopped me:
    1. Money is only good if you are alive enough to spend it.
    2. I am NOT going to set one foot into WTF-Istan without so much as a pistol.

Comment

Re: gentlemen

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
      Tell you what. I seriously considered doing contract work overseas, however two very good reasons stopped me:
      1. Money is only good if you are alive enough to spend it.
      2. I am NOT going to set one foot into WTF-Istan without so much as a pistol.
      WELL Said . Just read Lone Survivor . As Marcinko ,Seal team, would say "A complete GOAT FU$K"
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X