Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pool & Spa Pump Repair Help ( Eveyone Welcome )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool & Spa Pump Repair Help ( Eveyone Welcome )

Hey Everyone,

Parts Available NOW ! http://wetheadpumprepair.com/kits/

Also check out the new home page http://wetheadpumprepair.com/

Sorry, I have been away for a while. I have been making some videos about a subject that I have been passionate about since I was 16. That subject is Pump repair.

I started as a pump repair helper ( first job ) when I was 16 and now that I am 38, I still fix pumps,

In the last 2 years, The price of new electric motors and pumps have skyrocketed.....

Why buy a new pump when you can just change the bearings and seal for a fraction of the price?

I started this new YouTube Channel around 2 months ago and so far I have uploaded 150 + videos that will help you fix almost any pool and spa pump.

My YouTube Channel is : ( 155 videos & Growing )

ThePumpGuys - YouTube

Please subscribe if you like tech videos Or simply just watch and learn how to save money repairing your pump.

So save your money and fix your pump, yourself, I WILL show you how

Hope you enjoy my videos

Love

Joseph

Click image for larger version

Name:	9ad3c765ef6cf55e4e25e8cadceed41d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	16332

Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 03-02-2014, 12:09 PM.

Re: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Help ( Eveyone Welcome )

What a neat idea! Maybe you can get some sponsorship involvement that will help to pay you for helping others.

Comment

I'll add you to my favorites for my buddies who have pools...nice job!

Comment

Joe, I watched a few of your videos and they were easy to follow. You are well spoken and offer useful instruction. I thought the videos were sort of short time wise but I guess you had your reasons for making several shorter videos. I appreciate guys like yourself who share the knowledge that has taken you years to learn. Frank

Comment

I haven't had a chance to watch yet....do you rewind motors too? Next is a shim kit and then a laser level for commercial & industrial pumps! Good Luck.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • conductor fault locating
          • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
            What a neat idea! Maybe you can get some sponsorship involvement that will help to pay you for helping others.
            Thanks for the kinds words !!!! Maybe one day someone will sponsor me

Originally posted by Flux View Post
            I'll add you to my favorites for my buddies who have pools...nice job!
            Thanks so much !!! That is greatly appreciated !!

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Joe, I watched a few of your videos and they were easy to follow. You are well spoken and offer useful instruction. I thought the videos were sort of short time wise but I guess you had your reasons for making several shorter videos. I appreciate guys like yourself who share the knowledge that has taken you years to learn. Frank
            Thanks Frank! Yeah some of the older videos are longer ( 5 min each )

Some of the new ones are shorter so they "get right to the point"

Some people like to just watch a 30 second clip and get back to work and others like to watch long videos

I try to make both short and long videos so everyone will be happy

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
            I haven't had a chance to watch yet....do you rewind motors too? Next is a shim kit and then a laser level for commercial & industrial pumps! Good Luck.
            Yes, We do motor rewinding up to 50hp .

We also will be expanding into the commercial sector soon, I did a lot of pump alignment few years back and looking to get back into it.

I like rewinding and rebuilding motors the best

Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Working...
            X