Hospitalized Since Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hospitalized Since Friday

Ealer last week I felt like I was coming down with a chest cold. By Friday I was short of breath just walking a few feet.

So I went to the er. They found I was had pulmonary embolisms, blood clots in both lungs. So I am stuck in the hospital for at least five days, while the get the blood thinners therapeutic. During this tume they are running tons of tests to try and find out why I am getting these blood clots.

Sadly I still have no health insurance of any sort. Looks like I was will be working the rest of my life to pay housing and med bills.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Re: Hospitalized Since Friday

That's terrible news

I hope you have a painless recovery and get back to your routine ASAP !!!

Comment

Try to be patient while you are laid up. I've sent a lot of time in hospitals and it's worse for a guy who is use to being active, moving about.
      There is more upside to this event, you are alive! You are getting needed care. They will get you on track to healthier behavior and if necessary lifesaving medication. I know it's not easy but try not to dwell on the cost of this care, plan on living a long, healthy, happy life after this scary event! I'll say a prayer. Frank

Comment

Hang in there buddy, you'll be in my prayers.
        ================================================== ====
        ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I don't know if you were in the military but if you were the VA could be just the ticket. It's better than health insurance, for me anyway... Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
          Last edited by killavolt; 06-11-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery SewerRatz. I had a PE about 8 years ago, not fun. I am over it now with no residual affects that I can notice.
              It happened to me on the way home from work and out in the boonies with barely cell coverage. I knew if I stopped there I'd probably never get a call in to 911 and even if I did I would be waiting 15 to 20 minutes or more for the EMTs to show up. I drove myself to the ER (15 minutes away) and called the wife and told here where I was headed and to meet me there.
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I know the feeling man, not at all pleasant. I'll pray the Dr's get a handle on this very quickly and that you are back on your feet within days.

Best wishes,

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by killavolt View Post
                  I don't know if you were in the military but if you were the VA could be just the ticket. It's better than health insurance, for me anyway... Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
                  The key to VA assistance is EARLY entry, even if it is just to open an account to get your name into the computer system. Anyone that lives in CT might have seen in the news my unit returning home from WTF-istan back in Feburary. The first thing we all did was fill out application forms for VA Health insurance, even if we are not enrolling, it gets past step one so ease entry when we do need to enroll. For now, TRICARE is my policy of choice. Affordable AND satifies the MA law of requiring health insurance without paying exorbant fees.

Comment

Your in My morning, and evening prayers ,Brother. And remember " The Lord always listens to sinners prayers first! "
                    You have a good chance, of a speedy recovery
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

ron, joey told me last week, from facebook. as always ron, wishing you the very best in a speedy and full recovery.
                      call or email if you need some help with all the medical jargan. joey's brother is a call away from the best advise of all the dr's i deal with.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry to hear Ron, my prayers are with you.

Comment

Ron,
                          PM me your mailing address.
                          AP

Comment

Hope they figure you out and your up and going soon,
                            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                            attributed to Samuel Johnson
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                              Ron,
                              PM me your mailing address.
                              AP
                              Me Two Ron
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                              X