Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There Is A Future!

Originally posted by Flux View Post
    Everything you just described is what the Tea party is against, but yet you made inaccurate claims against the group because the main stream media has poison your mind into thinking a certain way. That's twice now I had to correct someone on what the Tea party is, it's not that hard to find this information out on your own, so misinformed people don't look silly when they open their mouths.

I thought it was bad enough when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton brain washed a certain group of people, but the main stream media has everyone else right where they want them.

About Tea Party Patriots | Tea Party Patriots
    I made no claims against the tea party and everything I siad about democrats and republicans sharing the blame is accurate! They all allowed or encouraged overspending. illegal immigration, the exodus of businesses and jobs and all the rest. The only people brainwashed are the ones still supporting democrats and republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      The only people brainwashed are the ones still supporting democrats and republicans.
      Well I guess we are all brainwashed.

Comment

Well I guess we are all brainwashed.
        In a room full of crazy people, the sane person is the outcast! If you think we did not get in this fix over the course of many administrations of both parties, then we see things differently. If you think the same two parties that goverened our country during this decline will turn it around, we see things differently. When we get legislation and enforcement to deal with the illegals, secure our borders, deal with the deficit, deal with the loss of jobs, trade imbalance, fraud, and the rest of it, I'll believe there is a difference between the parties.

I'll be casting my vote for Romeny and praying he will be different and save our country. If he gets elected and does nothing or gets blocked, that will pretty much seal our fate.

Comment

"Hello" he said. "My names Hayduke. I'm a Hippie."

"My name's Hayduke," he roared, "and I'm a queer. I go barefoot in the summertime. My mother is a welfare chisler and I want to tell you men I'm glad to be here. Because if it wasn't for men like you I'd have to work for a living myself. All I do is read dirty books, push dope and screw little girls."

- George Washington Hayduke
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=Flux;378940]
            Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post

There is a difference between supporting the Tea party and being Tea Party members. The 2 big names that come to mind is Donald trump and Glenn Beck....neither of those guys are Republicans. It's been said Trump is Libertarian, but I honestly thought the guy was always a moderate democrat.
            If you think Glen Beck isn't Republican, I would like to know what cave you have been hiding in! I have no idea about Trump--I can't stand him, so I don't pay any attention to him.

Comment

You guys act like any of this effects you all in any significant way!

I'M the one that has to pay for YOUR debts!
              I'M the one that pays the higher premiums for services you all consume.
              I'M the one forced to be without a retirement plan because many of you are already collecting!
              I'M the one that required to go off to war for YOUR sake, just for the PRIVILEDGE of affordable health care.
              I'M the one that had to sacrifice things like having a family and pursuit of happiness just so you all can have both of yours!
              I'M the one that is among millions of others my age that have to endure the same burdens just so you can whine about such things.

If nothing else, even if you disregard everything I just stated, simply remind yourselves that you all voted for these men:

http://motivationfail.com/wp-content...onalposter.jpg

You people have no one to blame but yourselves!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pipestone Kid;379016]

If you think Glen Beck isn't Republican, I would like to know what cave you have been hiding in!
                oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post

I'M the one forced to be without a retirement plan because many of you are already collecting!
                  I'M the one that required to go off to war for YOUR sake, just for the PRIVILEDGE of affordable health care.
                  I'M the one that had to sacrifice things like having a family and pursuit of happiness just so you all can have both of yours!
                  I'M the one that is among millions of others my age that have to endure the same burdens just so you can whine about such things.

If nothing else, even if you disregard everything I just stated, simply remind yourselves that you all voted for these men:

Tailgunner, your service and sacrifice is not without our apprreciation, respect and thanks, unfortunately that does little to change your existance. I don't think it mattered who we voted for because in the end they were all the same. None of them did anything to change all those things I keep repeating, so here we are with a huge mess and no plans to correct them.Maybe we were too busy working, raising our families or too blind to what was happening? We can't change the past and I fear we can't alter the future regardless of how we vote!
                  Maybe we needed a revolution of some kind to purge the system and start over? What now? What happens next? Imagine what the folks living in Greece, Spain and Italy must think going forward? I started this thread to share what my wife's nephew from Italy had to say about his country and future, how bleak it was. Can we avoid their path? Considering our present situation, and political history, I don't think so.
                  If we think things are bad now, imagine what it would take to pay down the 16 trillion, stop the overspending and get our economic house n order? I think we can all agree the impact to our lives and others would be drastic and to do nothing seals our fate in the worst way imaginable. I predict very tough times ahead either way. Frank

Comment

Tailgunner, I thank you for your service, but in case you get lonesome, you should know that a lot of us on this forum could have written the same lines. P.S. I love the link!

Comment

BOOM. exactly. I used to be kind of torn over who to vote for because I am liberal on social issues and conservative on financial issues. a vote for a libertarian felt wasted, and they are often a little extreme and wacko for my tastes anyway. The dems have usually won out for me because I find the republican stance on social issues simply intolerable. But since the republicans have become the party of mouthing whatever christian right idiocy gets them elected in order to keep funneling $ to the already insanely rich I can never vote for that bunch of shamelessly venal bastards.
                      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Wasn`t it Reaganomics that got the west world into this mess and i am sorry to say the US is Bankrupt and Asia owns us all world wide well we so called baby boomers have had a whale a time over the last forty years haven`t we.

Tony

Comment

Tony, what got us here was a lack of foresight, ignorance and greed. There was no plan to sustain our economy once the businesses and jobs were gone. No foresight and ignorance to think our government could overspend and borrow. Greed on the part of individuals to think we could grow our wealth through things like the stock market while others among us lost everything. Greed on the part of capitalists to see profit as their bottom line and not the stability of America.

We are sixteen trillion dollars in debt with millions unemployed. Our government run by both democrats and republicans has refused to secure our borders, and we depend on a brutal communist nation for most of our consumer goods. There are many names to fill in between and before Regan and Obama. This was a long time in the making and may not be reversable.
                          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 06-26-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                            But since the republicans have become the party of mouthing whatever christian right idiocy gets them elected in order to keep funneling $ to the already insanely rich I can never vote for that bunch of shamelessly venal bastards.
                            I never got the memo that it's a requirement to be a right wing christian idiocy being the conservative that I am. That's nothing more than talking points from the left, as we are not "witnesses" going door to door with fliers.

I guess you won't be voting for Obama either, cause he has pandered to the rich as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Greed on the part of capitalists to see profit as their bottom line and not the stability of America.
                              Do you mean the same capitalists that you and every other American has benefited from in life? If Capitalism is so bad, are you willing to return pension checks?

Comment

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes

http://www9.georgetown.edu/faculty/v...aganomics.html
                                Last edited by Flux; 06-26-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X