X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hot is it?

Yesterday at 4:00 I looked at the thermometer and it was 112, we had some people out yesterday and there car thermometer said 114
    The 112 I saw was still in the shade,

It was warm out, Had to be out in most of the day, but it was not fit for man or beast, the cattle came up twice for water, I do not know how many gallons of water they drank but it would not surprised me that if they would have drank up to 3000 gallons of water yesterday, I know both windmills are not over flowing the tank very easily, and had to pump with electricity as well on last Sunday,

we need rain so bad on all of Colorado,

huge fires in the mountains and watched houses burring on TV last night on the west edge of Colorado Springs, they said the winds were up to 65 mph,

Monday they had 60 square miles of grass land on the plains burn do to a car having a flat tire and the rim sparking

all the rest of this week were going to be in the very upper 90's 99 and 98s for forecast,

the corn is dieing in many of the non irrigated fields,

HOT AND DRY HERE,
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Re: How hot is it?

Sounds like a nice Spring Day in Phoenix.

Comment

74 over here.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

104. Think I drank two gallons of water.

Not only was it hot, but we were doing a top out with absolutely no wind. humidity was 45 percent.
        Last edited by stolen; 06-27-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

87 in D.C. today but expecting 104 with 70% humidity Friday and near that throughout the weekend.

'we like it hot.. hot... hot...'

Comment

I'm sitting in a hotel room in Kansas city. It's 97
            sigpic

Comment

Give My best to Dorothy,Toto,and Scarecrow.

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I'm sitting in a hotel room in Kansas city. It's 97
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Well, I know this is an old thread, BUT

It was HOT HOT HOT yesterday , So hot , I didnt even BBQ !!!
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

actuly to day is cooler I do not think it is up to 100 yet, the last week and a half it was 104 or more ever day,
                  Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                  attributed to Samuel Johnson
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Well today it was only about 87, which is down from the 90 of yesterday. Last night it was simply "muggy" and absolutely no air movement. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid-90's.

With the house here, we've got "central air"... very nice and it keeps the old place quite liveable. Doesn't really get super cool, but in consideration of it's age (1887) and size (2800 sq ft), it is surprisingly comfortable.

Surprising with this current weather is the very low humidity. Here in NY's Southern Tier, the humidity is usually so high you can almost swim in it. But today it was very dry with the local station reporting something like 27%... I don't think that is even close to right, but I'm showing about 60% which is still pretty phenominal for the area.

CWS

Comment

It so hot.....
                      Attachment
                      Attached Files
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...