X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Sloan Optima?

Anyone have a need for some Sloan Optima Flushometers for WC & urinal?
    Since Walmart remodeled, I no longer have a need for them.
    4) 111-ES-S
    3) 186-ES-S
    All new in box.
    PM for more info.

Re: Got Sloan Optima?

Is there another WM that you could give it to for a discount? It may help you get your foot in another door. All of ine have changed over or about to this year...supposedly.
    AllurePlumbing.com
    • leak detection
    • drain cleaning
    • utility locating
    • conductor fault locating
    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Only one in our little community. And we don't travel out of town.
      I've never known WM to purchase fixtures. We always supplied material.

Comment

At the right price they may let you do the work once they see you are a vendor and have the parts on the shelf. Having these parts are a rarity among plumbers around here. I have a pretty broad area and going in with parts in hand with a good price gets them going. I got a good deal on rebuild kits to rebuild the sloan valves and quoted them a price to rebuild them all. Price per occurrence vs rebuilding them all is really worth it to them not to have to worry about the valves until the next remodel. The saving for them was BIG and it gave me 4-6 hrs. of work at one location. I sold two different WM repair parts for their mixing valves to meet minimum orders. I keep them on my truck and I service the valves every 3 months and if I need a part they are on the truck and they don't miss a beat. I wound up getting both stores just because of selling them something they needed. It is an idea if nobody wants those parts.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Working...
        X