S.f.dirt bag thieves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.f.dirt bag thieves

Customers of mine got burgled. About 2 mil;. St francis woods home. Alarm sounded, police showed up 30 minutes later. Blew through beautiful 15 lite rear door. took lap top , Old family Jewelry ,that would have been passed to newly Daughter. New door on Van roof racks. Water service repair 1st ,this morn, LOONG day ahead !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: S.f.dirt bag thieves

Any thief, even a 10 year old kid who steals a candy bar, is a dirt bag. The only people who are more despicable than thieves are murderers and rapists. For some unknown and mysterious reason the courts in this country seem to think that stealing what someone else has worked very hard to obtain doesn't merit a very harsh punishment.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

We had a home invasion in our area last night. They call it that but it was more of a "smash and grab". Home owners were in the house and thieves quickly broke in took valuables and left. In my opinion criminals are becoming more brazen, and home owners need to be prepared to react quickly. The police cannot help you if someone has kicked in your door!
      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 07-25-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          We had a home invasion in our area last night. They call it that but it was more of a "smash and grab". Home owners we in the house and thieves quickly broke in took valuables and left. In my opinion criminals are becoming more brazen, and home owners need to be prepared to react quickly. The police cannot help you if someone has kicked in your door!
          Love My weapons. May start leaving the front door open all night. " You feel lucky punk ?'
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            Love My weapons. May start leaving the front door open all night. " You feel lucky punk ?'
            What are the rules of engagement can you shoot when they enter onto your land or do you have to wait till they open the back door or do you have to wait till they try to harm you and what weapon can you use the semi auto or the auto assualt rifle or do you prefer a hand gun and what proof do you have to give the authorities that your life was in danger for killing the intruder.

Tony

Comment

Here in Canada we just beat them senseless with our antique maple snow shoes take there parkas and take them for a dog sled ride . I usually go to leave them behind the bar. Then I usually realize it was just one of my neighbours hoping to bum a doobie or beer..oops,just joking of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                What are the rules of engagement can you shoot when they enter onto your land or do you have to wait till they open the back door or do you have to wait till they try to harm you and what weapon can you use the semi auto or the auto assualt rifle or do you prefer a hand gun and what proof do you have to give the authorities that your life was in danger for killing the intruder.

Tony
                SIMPLE, Two Taps to the head ,only one story, MINE.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                  SIMPLE, Two Taps to the head ,only one story, MINE.
                  ?????

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                    ?????

Tony

Comment

Working...
                    X