Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talk talk talk

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    This is true and I have stated this in the past. Members of both parties are more about what is right for their party than they are about what is right for the country.
    and that is why Government is and always been the problem. A shame half the country doesn't see it yet.

Comment

Never assume that there is not enough money to pay for things. There is plenty of money, it's just that some would have us believe there isn't Want proof? Go look up the total amount of money spent this election cycle on campaigns. It's a staggering amount of money. Many would argue that all that money is a total waste but whether it is or is not is not important. The fact that there is that much money available for campaigns should be proof enough. They predict Obama will spend about 2 billion and Romey probably twice that. Now why would anyone spend that kind of money just to be the president?
      Last edited by NHMaster3015; 08-22-2012, 10:00 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Now why would anyone spend that kind of money just to be the president?
        Because they've accomplished all their goals in the private sector and, genuninely believing they have what it takes to lead our country to a better life for all, now want to serve the people...

LMFAO!
        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
          Because they've accomplished all their goals in the private sector and, genuninely believing they have what it takes to lead our country to a better life for all, now want to serve the people...

LMFAO!
          What did Obama ever accomplish in the private sector before he became president?
          26+6=1

Comment

Working...
          X