Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Following the Law, is unLawful

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Tony, Your comment a while back , says it all . It was to the effect of Us U.S. Men crying, and begging for Mercy. If Your door was kicked in at 2 AM What would You reach for ? Mine, and My Wife's hand would each hold 1 Sig and 1 colt. Sounds like You'd be the one begging for mercy. Why don't You worry about Your Country ? We'll take care of Ours !
    O Please Tools if it is not to much trouble would you find the thread in which I said that as I cannot find it myself

Tony

Comment

Let's behave gentlemen.

Thanks-Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Let's behave gentlemen.

Thanks-Mark
        I did say please Mark what you should have said was "O BEHAVE" from Austin Powers

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Tony, it's too bad your mind is closed to our reality here. We have strick gun control laws on the books. Laws are useless to those who are criminals, and can obtain illegal firearms. We have many more adults and little children dying from gun fire on a daily basis than in those mass killings you mentioned. We have good immigration laws that are not enforced, strict gun control laws that are worthless. We have powerful gangs shooting up the streets and filling our overcrowded prisons. We don't have enough room to house the mentally ill and a legal system that can't handle the case load. You need to open your eyes to our reality which is arm yourself because you are at risk of being killed on a daily basis. Our children are not safe in their bedrooms, playgrounds, or schools, and no gun stricter gun control laws will change that fact. We need better border control, enforcement of immigration laws, and punishment to fit the crimes. Bring back public executions for illegal gun posession with no plea bargains and the problem will be resolved without disarming law abiding citizens.

Understand who is killing our children with guns, and explain how any laws will stop them? You can't because it is not a problem of insufficient laws. Try to understand what is happening here and how your argument only serves to disarm the good people who own firearms.
          Good on you Frank your like a red flag to a bull I tried to get away but you just reel me back in every time yes you have a much larger population than Australia and the UK where we got our laws from and if you had the same laws as both of our countries and dumped your prostituted 2nd amendment written some two hundred years ago you wouldn`t have the problems that you are mentioning with guns and as for your illegals well I read somewhere that in two generations they will be the majority in the US and they don`t speak English so you better start practising but all jokes aside it not going to be our generation that fixes the problems we have today its going to be the next and the next generations as we have stuffed up so badly since WWII they will look back and wonder how we did it

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Let's behave gentlemen.

Thanks-Mark
            Amen Mark. Lets get some decorum back here guys. Its bad enough having trash doing this to good honest members of society, we dont need to do it to each other here.

Comment

I apologize if my comments were inflamatory. It gets frustrating sometimes when opinions differ with other folks who live in my own country and I should not expect Tony to understand what it's like living here compared to Australia. Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                I apologize if my comments were inflamatory. It gets frustrating sometimes when opinions differ with other folks who live in my own country and I should not expect Tony to understand what it's like living here compared to Australia. Frank
                Frank, You have nothing to apologize for !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                X