He said " i'm use to it, i deal with neurotic woman every day ! "

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said " i'm use to it, i deal with neurotic woman every day ! "

My plumber neighbor friend, told Me this. He got a service call to replace Moen trim kit. He was surprised She ordered the right Kit, Herself! It was the old one with the small copper tubes. Soon as He handled it water sprayed out,broken tube. He shut of supply right away, cleaned up mess. He showed Her the brake,and explained She'd have to pay him for a new assembly, more labor, and she could mail back kit. She's not happy ,says OK . Off to the supply house, returns to the home, WTF, mold Co . van in drive !! She gone shopping. Plumber Says " I can't believe She called You for this little water !! " Mold Guy flashes a big smile " I'M USE TO THIS, I DEAL WITH NEUROTIC WOMAN EVERY DAY "

Bet some or You Have a similar story !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: He said " i'm use to it, i deal with neurotic woman every day ! "

Folks in the service businesses need more customers like her do they not?
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

was that a moen or more likely a delta with the 3- 3/8'' copper tubes?

does she expect the plumber to pay for the water clean up?

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        was that a moen or more likely a delta with the 3- 3/8'' copper tubes?

does she expect the plumber to pay for the water clean up?

rick.
        I'll ask Him , I usually see him in the morn walking His dog.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

No offense but women are insane! My wife and sisters were going to fix up their dad's basement apartment and ran into some mold on paneling. They were going to pay $1500 for professional cleanup. Sorry pros, but I put on a mask, sparayed it all down with bleach and tore it down to the studs. I got all the junk outside and soaked the studs and cement walls. I've worked around asbestos both as a mechanic and as a lineman. I removed more lead sheathed cable than I can remember. Point is that some men and most women blow things out of proportion and look for complicated solutions to minor problems. I've also found the "smarter" and "wealthier", the more nutty and wasteful.
          My older daughter is seriously a bright person, college, and now law school. Not a dummy by any means, but she doesn't grasp the idea of "gray" areas well. If a food item, medication, or something else is past it's expiration date she wants to automatically dump it. I've had a heck of a time explaining how those dates are used as guidelines, not absolutes. We need to use some personal judgements in our lives.
          I can just see that woman now, she sees some water on the floor under the sink and it's hit the back wall and cabinet floor. In her mind the mold spores are minutes away from killing her family Her common sense to just wipe it up and maybe spray with some clorox is(overkill) is absent. People like that believe too much of what they see and read and can't think for themselves, very wasteful. Then again they provide plenty of business to folks coming to their rescue

Comment

Spot on frank marin co. Is full of them !

Comment

Maybe it's me, but I don't remember such behavior among poor women when I worked in the south bronx. Wealth and power seem to be a breeding ground for this behavior. I guess they can "afford" to be unreasonable and out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                Maybe it's me, but I don't remember such behavior among poor women when I worked in the south bronx. Wealth and power seem to be a breeding ground for this behavior. I guess they can "afford" to be unreasonable and out there?
                SPOT ON FRANK!We are fortunate to live in a fairly wealthy Co., But We are working folks.
                When My friend made that statement, A light bulb went off in My head ! Some of My Lady Cust's are NEUROTIC !

Comment

Working...
                X