X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Dreaming All This?

Please check out this link and tell me if President Obama can really hand our economy over to the United Nations?
    Obama to Hand Over American Sovereignty At U.N. Climate Change Meeting? - Action Alerts - Traditional Values Coalition

Re: Am I Dreaming All This?

Sounds about right to me !!! He will let anyone but his self make a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
      Please check out this link and tell me if President Obama can really hand our economy over to the United Nations?
      Obama to Hand Over American Sovereignty At U.N. Climate Change Meeting? - Action Alerts - Traditional Values Coalition

I think we are okay. That Summit was held December of 2009.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Anyone get a security popup advising that the security certificate for the site was invalid? I refused to go on because accepting the certificate could be an opening for a spoof or other malicious attack on your computer. This is just the kind of bait that these guys like to hang out there and see who they can drag into their trap.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I found this site after reading a story about a judge who warned of a "civil war" if President Obama is re-elected. I tired to find out if there was any truth that he ever mentioned handing over our sovereignty to the U.N.? I always look to see if there is anything to back up these kinds of crazy remarks.

Guys, check out this link and tell me if you think it is false and that I'm being paranoid?
          http://www.nowpublic.com/world/obama...ority-interpol
          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 08-23-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Don`t worry comrades we welcome all even you Frank there are a few conditions that you will have to meet like giving up your so call rights to bear arms and free speech I hope your like community living as you cannot own anything and health care is free if you can find a doctor and a hospital but you are alread on that road with Obamacare yes I think you will fit in nicely comrades

Tony

Comment

Frank, It is an election year!!! You know that both sides will print anything they can to get you to vote their way. Usually the only thing true in any of it is they get the names right.

Comment

Have no fear Frank, you're not alone. Be you a donkey, elephant or tea drinker paranoia runs rampant in all those houses.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                X