X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposal Mount Egg Cooker

Here is a way to cook an egg the size of an English muffin, just like McDonalds.
    Just put the mount sorry egg cooking ring in a hot skillet break an egg inside it and cook til it's done and you have a nice perfect round egg for you muffin...
    Attached Files

Re: Disposal Mount Egg Cooker

1970S had a breakfast Cafe. We had a square welded grid ,and made square Eggs ! Tourists and locals loved them.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

uncle kevin, could you weld me up an "elmo" pattern so mommy joey and daddy rick can cook me elmo shaped eggs

thanks uncle kevin

phoebe
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        uncle kevin, could you weld me up an "elmo" pattern so mommy joey and daddy rick can cook me elmo shaped eggs

thanks uncle kevin

phoebe
        Will do,and It'll have a slag iron wire handle
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

there called Egg Rings,
          egg ring - Google Search
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

thanks uncle kevin

phoebe
            here is some elmo cookie cutters that could work,they say there metal, If all else fails you have elmo cookies if not eggs.
            Sesame Street*Home Goods***|**Sesame Street Cookie Cutter Set*|*Shop the Sesame Street Official Store
            another place, one of theres look like it larger.
            Elmo Cookie Cutter For Sale

and there looks like there are more out there,
            Last edited by BHD; 09-11-2012, 02:34 PM.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

awesome, I picked up an elmo book and will pick out a fun profile. Has to wait till I get back from Wash. state

Comment

Working...
              X