X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been a while

Its been a while since I've logged onto the forum as I have been busy with family and work. Just wanted to say Hello to everyone again. I have taken on a new employee that also owns his own vinyl graphics business. If any of you are looking for vehicle lettering, stickers, whatever, he can make these and have them shipped to you for probably less than half of what your local sign shop costs.

Distractions are everywhere, don't lose sight of your dream.

Re: Its been a while

looks good
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

cool. i like the logo a lot
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

All of the red is done in a reflective vinyl. It kind of lights up like an ambulance at night. This guy can cut you anything in any color and at a great price. Check out his website if you would like at www.krazygraphics.com

Comment

Let's be up front here. Is this your business/investment?

"I just ordered a top of the line vinyl cutter and software. If any of you need any lettering or vinyl graphics for your truck let me know. I am able to cut decals up to 30" x any length desired. I will be posting some pictures as I redo my current vehicles. There are hundreds of color combinations availabe with everything from brushed chrome, metallics, and diamond plate to make your logo stand out."

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t38923/

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
            Let's be up front here. Is this your business/investment?

"I just ordered a top of the line vinyl cutter and software. If any of you need any lettering or vinyl graphics for your truck let me know. I am able to cut decals up to 30" x any length desired. I will be posting some pictures as I redo my current vehicles. There are hundreds of color combinations availabe with everything from brushed chrome, metallics, and diamond plate to make your logo stand out."

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t38923/

No, but I really wish it was. I am not smart enough to design the graphics, size to scale, etc. However, as an employer, fellow entrepreneur, friend, and brother in Christ, I do have a desire to see him succeed in his business. Plus I thought it would be a great opportunity for my friends here to get something at a savings if they were going to do it anyways, or might prompt them to do some more advertising on their vehicles. I guess my choice of wording was wrong in the initial post you referenced.

Comment

i might take you up on it for my jetter. just need to come up with some ideas and a size to work with. are there some sites to help design the graphics for plumbing/ trade related.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Hey Buddy, nice to see you back. It has been awhile hasn't it?
                sigpic

Comment

Do a google search and view images for your search. A good way to find images is to do a search for what you are looging for followed by the word, "vector". Such as "plumbing vector, drain cleaning vector. A good rule of thumb is an image 350KB or higher to maintain clarity when it is enlarged. Hovever, he can create any image you would like.

Comment

Glad to see You. Happy all is well. Tool
                    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                    X