X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandering

Anyone else sick of watching the President, and Mitt Romney pandering to "win" votes? Why the heck should the good of the country, and "one nation under God", take second place to the hispanic, black or any other group's vote? In my opinion the candidates act like lobbyists bribing politicians, when they should be concentrating on the country, and population as a whole. Hispanics, Blacks, and every other identifyable group of Americans should need the same basic things, and not have to be promised or reassured special treatment in return for their vote. Frank

Re: Pandering

It's quite simple really, Target Marketing. I think you're making more out of it than there really is. Frankly Frank I'm already sick to death of all the political ads on TV, Internet, Radio, etc. It wouldn't be bad if they actually had an actual point to make or a constructive solution to something but all they know how to do is speak and write the language of innuendo.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The best LIAR on the day usually wins. Down here the Red-Headed ***** an dher band of merry liars are about to go into throw money around mode to win ove rthose who have no conception whatsoever. It needs to be run as a business to some degree. Someone has to pay. Unfortunately it will be our great great great grandchildren who will ask, what were they thinking. Dont promise, deliver.

Comment

Me and dad were talking today in the truck, and it's at the point that we can't even watch the news anymore, cause of all the lying going on from everyone.

I could care less about social issues right now as those are secondary issues this country is facing. We are about to fall off the fiscal cliff and that should be our #1 priority, not who said what in "gotcha" moments.

I'll gladly take "any" business man/women over a community organizer looking to re-distribute wealth any day of the week 365 days a year. People are NOT spending money right now, and I sure as hell know that our business is hurting because of it, cause I shouldn't be sitting here at 1:19pm typing on a message board as I should be out working. Going from 5-8 service calls a day to maybe 4 service calls a week isn't going to cut it. The supply houses are dead around here and so are the home stores....WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          Me and dad were talking today in the truck, and it's at the point that we can't even watch the news anymore, cause of all the lying going on from everyone.

I could care less about social issues right now as those are secondary issues this country is facing. We are about to fall off the fiscal cliff and that should be our #1 priority, not who said what in "gotcha" moments.

I'll gladly take "any" business man/women over a community organizer looking to re-distribute wealth any day of the week 365 days a year. People are NOT spending money right now, and I sure as hell know that our business is hurting because of it, cause I shouldn't be sitting here at 1:19pm typing on a message board as I should be out working. Going from 5-8 service calls a day to maybe 4 service calls a week isn't going to cut it. The supply houses are dead around here and so are the home stores....WAKE UP PEOPLE!
          Great post and to the point! We need our legislators to come together and stop playing games. This is serious! I had a feeling it would reach a point when people had to slow down spending and guys like yourself are feeling it. We still have mobs waiting to buy the latest smart phone which proves many people are clueless as to what's going on. I had a conversation with my neighbor who is a retired detective this afternoon. He is a real nice guy, smart and level headed. He is worried now with how bad things look. He said if Israel attacks Iran and the gas to to $7 a gallon we may see riots. He doesn't carry a gun but said he is going to stock up on ammo and get prepared.
          Flux, you can't say "Wake up people" loud enough, or often enough in my opinion. We are falling apart from within and we are giving foreign aide to people who burn our flag, and hate our country. The keg is gonna blow, this is not a joke! Frank
          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 09-21-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X