X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with a Bully

I don't want to see another American Flag ,and burned, or otherwise dishonored without a strong response on our part. What is holding us back from tearing, and burning piles of the koran ten feet high? Let's leave these places and take our foreign aide with us!!! Maybe they would fair better with the communist chinese taking our place. Now there's a easy going , fun bunch of folks

Get behind Israel and drops some bombs already, let's get this thing done before any more time passes and communist china and russia, and the rest of the antiAmerican world gets stronger.

Re: Dealing with a Bully

It is seriously amazing how if minority communities protest and burn flags we accept without challenge and yet when we object to this behaviour we are racist. Down here I am proud of my heritage and i will fight if necessary to protect it. Unfortunately we have a mob of pacifists who dont believe what is plainly obvious. So someone burns the Koran, big deal. It doesnt justify starting a war and killing. I would also go as far as say I bet they paid someone so that they have an excuse to rise up and create havoc. So yes pull the foriegn aid and let them fend for themselves. I think it is obscene to control with money but it is worse to be biting the hands that sacrifice to give money and support. It doesnt just happen over there, it happens down here as well. Shut down the media and deal with troublemakers as they should be dealt with. Stop the gutter crawling solicitors from making names for themselves and just kick these people out of our respective countries. Look after our own first and then others

Comment

We are shouting in the wilderness Frank we are called racists as cleanmen 2 says and rednecks to shut us up our elected governments couldn`t care less about the majority view as they just continue on with the previous governments policies we have become so civilised that we cannot defend ourselves and ground wars are a thing of the past.
      Israel is right if we don`t draw a line in the sand now with Iran and use force then our Christian civilisation is in big trouble in the years and decades to come it wont be my problem but our childrens problem and they will look back at us and ask why didn`t we stop it then why didn`t we tell the Muslims to get stuffed and if we want to burn the koran or draw cartoons then that is our right in our democracies and to hell with them by cutting of all aid and food and let them slaughter each other as they are vary good at it

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        We are shouting in the wilderness Frank we are called racists as cleanmen 2 says and rednecks to shut us up our elected governments couldn`t care less about the majority view as they just continue on with the previous governments policies we have become so civilised that we cannot defend ourselves and ground wars are a thing of the past.
        Israel is right if we don`t draw a line in the sand now with Iran and use force then our Christian civilisation is in big trouble in the years and decades to come it wont be my problem but our childrens problem and they will look back at us and ask why didn`t we stop it then why didn`t we tell the Muslims to get stuffed and if we want to burn the koran or draw cartoons then that is our right in our democracies and to hell with them by cutting of all aid and food and let them slaughter each other as they are vary good at it

Tony
        Tony, that's exactly how I feel.

Comment

I'm not ready for WWIII. I'm just beginning to enjoy my children again and I'd hate to see my grandchildren grow up without fathers. I don't care if they disrespect our flag. It's our flag, not theirs. Poking at bears and bee's with sharp sticks always leads to misery.
          sigpic

Comment

This gave me a chuckle

Protester dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag | Fox News
            26+6=1

Comment

Interesting story, but if you look at the pic you will see it isn't even an American flag. As far as dropping a few (Or more) bombs--what will that get us? Hmmmm, Oh yes we will be able to give Haliburton another multimillion contract to rebuild everything we just blew up and then they can start protesting all over again.

Comment

I dont belive that is the actual flag or people in the picture.
                26+6=1

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                  Interesting story, but if you look at the pic you will see it isn't even an American flag. As far as dropping a few (Or more) bombs--what will that get us? Hmmmm, Oh yes we will be able to give Haliburton another multimillion contract to rebuild everything we just blew up and then they can start protesting all over again.
                  If it did get to that point why rebuild anything? Those responsible for blowing up the twin towers aren't rebuilding them...

Comment

Originally posted by EJW1 View Post
                    I dont belive that is the actual flag or people in the picture.

Flag is not a real one but we get the idea they hate our (USA) guts. But you know what I could not give a flying flip if they like me or the USA.. They don't know that they are being played. I don't want to insult dogs but, they are being lead on a leash just like a dog would be and...
                    I say they don't like us then they don't like our aid or money. stop all funding that goes over to the middle east (except for Israel) we are blessed to stand with them (biblical). Then take all that money and help the issues that needs fixed here at home.
                    Their god is not my God so anyone that says they serve the same god as Christians do don't know squat of what the bible says about that. Yes there is biblical proof but that is for a different topic..
                    Anyway we need to get a Godly man in office this time and pray for him that God will guide and direct his decisions and what should he do in a given circumstance..

Comment

I think a lot of people have forgotten what started this fighting over in the middle east.. The only problem I see is,we were too patty cake with them people over there. Should have just gone in there took care of business and left. Could not give a rats azz if we (USA) hurt someones feelings.... But what is done is done and we need to come home and bring our money and aid with us...
                      Have you forgetten? by darryl worley - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
                        Flag is not a real one but we get the idea they hate our (USA) guts. But you know what I could not give a flying flip if they like me or the USA.. They don't know that they are being played. I don't want to insult dogs but, they are being lead on a leash just like a dog would be and...
                        I say they don't like us then they don't like our aid or money.
                        They are not being led anymore than we are being led. Who would removing aid hurt? Would it hurt Al Qaeda ?

stop all funding that goes over to the middle east (except for Israel) we are blessed to stand with them (biblical).
                        Is that why you think we stand with them..........really?

Then take all that money and help the issues that needs fixed here at home.
                        Their god is not my God so anyone that says they serve the same god as Christians do don't know squat of what the bible says about that. Yes there is biblical proof but that is for a different topic..
                        What is "biblical proof" is it scientific proof or just words in a book that millions take to be proof on faith?

Anyway we need to get a Godly man in office this time and pray for him that God will guide and direct his decisions and what should he do in a given circumstance..
                        I beg to differ but the last thing we need is a Godly man in office with a bunch of right wing extremest wacko's pulling the strings. Unless you like the thought of WWIII
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          I beg to differ but the last thing we need is a Godly man in office with a bunch of right wing extremest wacko's pulling the strings. Unless you like the thought of WWIII
                          So what do you want in the white house??? An atheist that only believes in himself and his abilities, that don't belive in creation??...I did not know you were running for office..

Comment

Personally, I don't want to know what the presidents religious bent is. Religion has no place in politics and no place in public policy which MUST include people of all religions and sects. This country is a representative republic where all peoples must be represented not just the Christians. I would also hope that the American people would not be so ignorant as to even consider electing someone to the presidency that would discard a few thousand years of scientific discovery, truth and provable facts in favor of the creationist point of view which is absolutely absurd IMO (Ok, thankfully in most peoples opinion)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              Personally, I don't want to know what the presidents religious bent is. Religion has no place in politics and no place in public policy which MUST include people of all religions and sects. This country is a representative republic where all peoples must be represented not just the Christians. I would also hope that the American people would not be so ignorant as to even consider electing someone to the presidency that would discard a few thousand years of scientific discovery, truth and provable facts in favor of the creationist point of view which is absolutely absurd IMO (Ok, thankfully in most peoples opinion)
                              You must like living in a Christian nation (at least it once was) for not being a Christian yourself. Aren't you glad you have that freedom?? Everyone has a free will to belive what they will.
                              But I wonder what someone will say to God come the judgement day, "oops I thought you were just made up". That won't cut it..But, since you don't belive, it would not matter to you anyway. Nor would anything I say..
                              Talking about "absurd" people like you thinking that a BIG BANG created everything we see and don't see. I am sure there is alot of "scientific" proof to that. Every Time science tries to prove the bible wrong, it back fires and proves it correct... I thank God for Godly Christian men and women in the government and we need more true Christians in office.....

Comment

Working...
                              X