california, here i am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• california, here i am

Just hanging out in California this week. Who all is from here other than Rick? Working south of SF in Palo Alto on an Aveda. BTW, Hilti stuff is slashed here, almost all gone.

Re: california, here i am

I'm up in ventura.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Most of us are in Southern California. Tool is probably the closest to you.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Ok, well, I'm at the Stanford mall if anyone wants to drop in and say hey.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
          Just hanging out in California this week. Who all is from here other than Rick? Working south of SF in Palo Alto on an Aveda. BTW, Hilti stuff is slashed here, almost all gone.
          Aveda... I did an infrared survey of the electrical switchgear at the Aveda plant in (I'm going to say Lino Lakes). Although it's North of 35W where it crosses Lexington, and that Home Depot nearby is supposed to be in Blaine so maybe it's really in Blaine. Aveda was an interesting place. Smelled much nicer than the Ecolab plants I used to do.

Alpha, that's a long way to go, I would make sure you find out where Rick gets those "special" Chocolate shakes. Did you drive or fly?
          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

333 miles for Ben

335 miles for me

351 miles for Adam

356 Miles for Rick

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

i wish we were closer. or had to the time to meet with you and tool/ kevin.

sounds like kevin will be your best bet or scott plumbus.

unless of course you want to come down and i can use you for lots of jetting this week.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

I'm super busy while I'm here, but figured I'd throw the offer out there to meet if anyone was available

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
                  I'm super busy while I'm here, but figured I'd throw the offer out there to meet if anyone was available
                  I'm about 55 miles away. I am also busy. If You come up to S.F. I'll buy lunch or dinner . in Sausalito Fish N chips
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                  X