Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As We Sleep

Pay attention.

The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say) | Threat Level | Wired.com

Re: As We Sleep

Don't worry too much. We live in an age when recently, a group of young, angry, computer geeks banded together to sucessfully shut down both the FBI's and CIA's websites in retaliation for the Federal governmnet shutting down Megaupload, a massive file-sharing service.

Besides, the whole thing is probably a response to Chinese cyberespionage, they have been poking around our "Smart Grid" systems and government networks.

Comment

I think it is supposed to protect us ...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The modern day Manhattan Project.

Comment

A couple of things that are bothersome about it is that:

1) There is almost zero news & most don't know about it.

2) What's most troubling is I guarantee they will clandestinely bypass the 4th amendment rights of every U.S. citizen at their discretion.

And no-one will know.....

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
              A couple of things that are bothersome about it is that:

1) There is almost zero news & most don't know about it.

2) What's most troubling is I guarantee they will clandestinely bypass the 4th amendment rights of every U.S. citizen at their discretion.

And no-one will know.....
              I wouldn't worry about it too much. It is a giant complex right off of the Freeway and right across the Freeway from the Cabela's. If they are trying to hide it they are doing a horrible job.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                I wouldn't worry about it too much. It is a giant complex right off of the Freeway and right across the Freeway from the Cabela's. If they are trying to hide it they are doing a horrible job.

Mark
                Cabela's is a front.

Comment

I would actually be OK, with a little more protection. There has been an increase in Human Traffic going on. I would sign up for a monitor for my family. Sure the Gov't could know my whereabouts, but guess what. A few days of following me around and they would be bored out of their minds. If they were to set up something, and you could elect to not sign up, then everyone could get what they wanted. I recently had a friend of mine post that someone he knew had their teenage girl kidnapped, they think it is a human traffic group out of Oklahoma. Wouldn't you give anything if that was your kid to get them back? Would you want to use the NSA? I sure would, but I would also want that person that took my child to be handed over to me. I am not sure if I would use my Ridgid 300, My pro press, or may be just my uponor expander tool. Why not All three?
                  "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

Sky Net The end is near
                    \
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                      Sky Net The end is near
                      \
                      Are you one of those Mayan nut jobs?

Comment

I think its a reference to terminator , I'll be back.....

Comment

Working...
                        X