X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I The Only One?

So tonight Obama and Romney are going on TV and I could care less. I really can't see what is going to be accomplished by this so called debate as both will be just end up talking in circles anyways. Whatever it is either of these candidates claim they will do if elected won't get done! Both will claim they can save the country but neither can. The same old stale promises will be made by both sides and none will be kept. If I wanted to watch and hear that kind of crap I don't need to watch the so called debates. All I or anyone else has to do to get that kind of baloney fix is to watch the packed full of lies commercials that we will be bombarded with for the next 30 days.

I didn't make me feel this way, politicians did!
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Am I The Only One?

Dave, this time it will be different! Who ever wins will balance the budget and pay down the debt guaranteed! He will pass legislation and lead us on a path back to manufacturing leadership, thus employing tens of millions! The borders will finally be secured once and for all to not only keep out more illegals burdening our economy but the violent criminal element and drug traffic! There will be no more lobbyists allowed, no more special interest, only democrats and republicans working together for the good of the country and people.!

All Americans will take responsibilty for themselves by eating right and exercising, illegal drugs and over indulgence in alcohol will be a thing of the past! There will be a drastic drop in abortions because men and women will take the proper precautions. Violent crimes will drop because swift and fair justice will free the innocent and execute the guilty

Dave, have faith just one more time, this time. Just fooling, we are sunk! Frank

Comment

I agree, the debates are a total waste of time. They don't ask questions that people want an answer to and if by chance one would slip into the agenda, the double talk answer makes you forget what the question was. As far as the commercials go, did you ever stop to think of all the good that could be done with the money spent on campaigns?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Dave, this time it will be different! Who ever wins will balance the budget and pay down the debt guaranteed! He will pass legislation and lead us on a path back to manufacturing leadership, thus employing tens of millions! The borders will finally be secured once and for all to not only keep out more illegals burdening our economy but the violent criminal element and drug traffic! There will be no more lobbyists allowed, no more special interest, only democrats and republicans working together for the good of the country and people.!

All Americans will take responsibilty for themselves by eating right and exercising, illegal drugs and over indulgence in alcohol will be a thing of the past! There will be a drastic drop in abortions because men and women will take the proper precautions. Violent crimes will drop because swift and fair justice will free the innocent and execute the guilty

Dave, have faith just one more time, this time. Just fooling, we are sunk! Frank
        O Frank it is nice to see you still have a sense of humor but in reality your democracy is as stuffed as ours

Tony

Comment

The debate was great.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            The debate was great.

Mark
            Not if you were Obama

Comment

I like to see oboma Squirm

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                Not if you were Obama
                I don't think Obama was horrible but I do think he was not as prepared. Overall, I think we saw how smart Romney really is. He was very sharp and on point.

Mark
                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Well, the one thing I can say about Romney is that he is always there for his audience. The guy's a "chameleon".

I was disappointed in Obama. But I think that's BadgerDave's fault. Obvious to me was that Obama read BD's post and decided although he had to keep the appointment, he'd rather not participate.

I honestly think I could have debated Romney better!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                    I honestly think I could have debated Romney better! CWS
                    Maybe. But the debate only lasted an hour and a half. You'd need a LOT MORE TIME!!!

Comment

CWS, if nominated I will not run, if elected I'll takes da job.
                      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Am I the only one who had the feeling President Obama purposely did poorly? I don't think he really wants another term, because he is out of bad ideas and does not want the economy to collapse under his administration. When Romney suggested the 90 billion President Obama spent on his green job campaign contributors would have been better spent on education, there was no response at all.
                        Consider remarks by Joe Biden, such a the middle class has taken a beating these last four years.
                        I get the feeling he is going to vote republican. Romney's record on healthcare, and education as governor is stellar, so any negative remarks to what he will do as President are only conjecture.

People who see President Obama's accomplishment as noteworthy are certainly entitled to their opinion, but I see massive addition of debt, growing unemployment, massive tax increases to pay for his healthcare bill and rising inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                          Maybe. But the debate only lasted an hour and a half. You'd need a LOT MORE TIME!!!
                          Perhaps, but I don't think Romney would be nearly as challenging as you guys!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            I don't think Obama was horrible but I do think he was not as prepared.

Mark
                            Disagree 100% You or I could stand there and repeat the same things over and over and over again. Obama had nothing...last night the country saw an empty suit standing in front of the American people. Pitting a business man versus a community organizer was very unfair for Obama when it came to the economy and business. For 3 1/2 years the main stream media has been protecting this fraud, and last night Obama had no teleprompter and no protection from the media...it was a sight to see.

The sad part is, what most of us knew about Obama from his own words through his books and speeches since day 1, the sheep finally saw it for the first time last night, and they were stunned.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              Am I the only one who had the feeling President Obama purposely did poorly? I don't think he really wants another term, because he is out of bad ideas and does not want the economy to collapse under his administration. When Romney suggested the 90 billion President Obama spent on his green job campaign contributors would have been better spent on education, there was no response at all.
                              Consider remarks by Joe Biden, such a the middle class has taken a beating these last four years.
                              I get the feeling he is going to vote republican. Romney's record on healthcare, and education as governor is stellar, so any negative remarks to what he will do as President are only conjecture.

People who see President Obama's accomplishment as noteworthy are certainly entitled to their opinion, but I see massive addition of debt, growing unemployment, massive tax increases to pay for his healthcare bill and rising inflation.
                              Frank, the country elected a community organizer...that's the first problem. He has now divided this country, so I seriously question his community organization skills.

Secondly his ideology is too extreme and not on par with the principles this country was founded on. I never heard a Presidential candidate call the United States Constitution a fundamentally flawed document.

Obama is nothing more than a used car salesman and a slim majority ate it up like a fat kid in a candy store.

Comment

Working...
                              X