X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan high roof cargo vans nva 3500

Starting to see lots of them here. Every owner ,I've talked to loves them. Anyone here own one,or thinking of buying one ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Nissan high roof cargo vans nva 3500

unfortunately they came out about 2 years after i bought my sprinter.

i would of done the nissan over the sprinter. don't need the added cost of the diesel or exotic parts from mercedes. heck, last month i needed a couple stock lug nuts and after visiting the dodge sprinter and mercedes sprinter dealer and blowing an hour of parts counter time, i manged to buy just 1 lug nut. anything more is a special order.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      unfortunately they came out about 2 years after i bought my sprinter.

i would of done the nissan over the sprinter. don't need the added cost of the diesel or exotic parts from mercedes. heck, last month i needed a couple stock lug nuts and after visiting the dodge sprinter and mercedes sprinter dealer and blowing an hour of parts counter time, i manged to buy just 1 lug nut. anything more is a special order.

rick.
      I talked with a fedex driver about the new Nissan high roof cargo van He was driving. He Loves it. Then He said I own it Myself ! I had no idea that was an option at Fedex. All the fedex signs N all !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

probably fed x ground. they are private and buy the routes.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X