Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy birthday mark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: happy birthday mark

    tool, too busy watching your giant's to join the party

    there's always next april when i turn the big 50

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: happy birthday mark

      Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      tool, too busy watching your giant's to join the party

      there's always next april when i turn the big 50

      rick.
      Sounds Good. My Son Brian turns 42 same day !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: happy birthday mark

        Shout out to Joey on the great birthday cake. She makes it from scratch and it is incredible.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: happy birthday mark

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Shout out to Joey on the great birthday cake. She makes it from scratch and it is incredible.

          Mark
          Mmmm, german chocolate was always my favorite. My mom always made me one for my birthday.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: happy birthday mark

            Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
            Mmmm, german chocolate was always my favorite. My mom always made me one for my birthday.
            Joey makes me one for my birthday and a second one for her birthday.

            Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

            I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

            Comment

            Working...
            X