X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday, Nov 6

Election day is the chance for all Americans over the age of 17 to exercise their right and responsibility as citizens. Shame on those who don't.

Re: Tuesday, Nov 6

Sunday we change our clocks
    Tuesday we change our president

Cactus Man

Comment

I thought you had to be 18 to vote??

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
        That is, the only way to be over 17 after all.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Now come on who`s going to stick their head out and tell me before the votes are all in who is going to win

Tony

Comment

Crystal Balls - yeah right. So heres another angle, they are all rotten mongrels who lie. A joke i heard the other day, dont laugh at political jokes becasue they generally end up being elected.
            I reckon there should be a sheet written up with what they promise and what they deliver. If they dont deliver then like an employee, which afterall they are because we pay so much for them with taxes, then they have to go out in public and explain why they failed. Bet you a dollar these mongrels would never stand for something like this

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
              G3, my original statement was not intended as a trick. Your query and Mark's comeback made me laugh.
              As for the pols, I agree that it's hard and getting harder not to be a cynic about them as a group. But, until Abe or GW or some other reincarnation appears, they're all we've got. Sadder to me is that even with a good turn out, only 25% of the population bothers to exercise the franchise. Disgraceful. No wonder they treat us like we're children. You get what you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
                Election day is the chance for all Americans over the age of 17 to exercise their right and responsibility as citizens. Shame on those who don't.
                Yea, and if you don't vote you don't earn the right to b!tch..

Comment

As I've witnessed reality, the ones who do the bitching the loudest, generally amongst themselves, are the same ones that really don't have a clue or facts to back up what they're bitching about and are always on the sidelines or at the back of the pact making a bunch of noise when it comes time for action.

But it is amusing watching all of this chest pounding, at least to me.

Ron

Comment

Working...
                  X